Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Maybe Rooting For us

Main-Maine

That goes to show you what kind of fanbase they have...:no: There is no way on this earth I would ever "root" for the cowgirls! Never...ever...ever! period! Nope...can't do it. Plus who cares if they root for us or not? At the end of the day...what difference will it make? Funny- haha? maybe...but...I'd rather they not pull for us tyvm.

That goes to show you what kind of fanbase they have...:no: There is no way on this earth I would ever "root" for the cowgirls! Never...ever...ever! period! Nope...can't do it. Plus who cares if they root for us or not? At the end of the day...what difference will it make? Funny- haha? maybe...but...I'd rather they not pull for us tyvm.

I couldn't agree more.

I couldn't agree more.

Some of those are amazing.

But really...the general feeling I came away with was:

Hope the Skins cripple every NE player, but lose 100-0.

Not sure how both of those can happen at the same time, but hey...Texans were never known to be the brightest bulbs in the pack.

Archived