Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Maybe Rooting For us

Main-Maine

I liked this post

"You know it might be just me, but I will be pulling for the Skins. Until last week, I was unaware that the Patriots invented football and was allowing other teams to win super bowls all those years. It is actually a pretty easy defense to beat. They are old, too old down the stretch I believe. I must admit that the Skins will be a 10 point underdog, but those guys will punch Brady in the mouth. They aren't like us, we played a little too much 2 hand touch with Brady. The skins will hit him and take the 15 yard penalties."

That post about sums up why I'm wanting the Skins to win this one. Is it a bit illogical for me to wish a division rival to beat a team that we lost to? Yeah. However, we'd still control our own destiny against you guys and if we beat you guys when we play, it won't matter. :D

I think my current hatred of the Patriots is short-circuiting the logic parts of my brain, but so be it.

Are Cowboys fans that Dumb??? why would they be rooting for us??? MAKES negative sense. I knew Cowboy fans were morons but really....this is taking it to a new level.

THANK GOD i didnt see any thread like this prior to their meeting w/the Pats. If i caught one Redskins fan rooting for the Cowboys vs. the Pats I would have verbally maimed them.

Are Cowboys fans that Dumb??? why would they be rooting for us??? MAKES negative sense. I knew Cowboy fans were morons but really....this is taking it to a new level.

THANK GOD i didnt see any thread like this prior to their meeting w/the Pats. If i caught one Redskins fan rooting for the Cowboys vs. the Pats I would have verbally maimed them.

My sentiments, exactly. What's more, it shows how trivial the Redskins are in the minds of Cowboys fans.

Redskins fans are too hung up on the Cowboys. The Cowboys of the '70s and early '80s were worthy of loathing because they needed to be brought down. Most of the Cowboys teams since then have simply not been worthy of the attention they have garnered.

My sentiments, exactly. What's more, it shows how trivial the Redskins are in the minds of Cowboys fans.

Redskins fans are too hung up on the Cowboys. The Cowboys of the '70s and early '80s were worthy of loathing because they needed to be brought down. Most of the Cowboys teams since then have simply not been worthy of the attention they have garnered.

Maybe it's just me, but I hate the Redskins because they're in the NFC East with the Cowboys. If they were in any other divison, I'd have no issue with them. I don't dislike any of the players on your team and I think your head coach is extremely classy and I give him all the respect in the world.

The Eagles? I hate their fans and McNabb annoys me. The Giants? I hate some of their players like Shockey and Manning and his "OMG this is so unfair" face he always gets after any play that doesn't go his way.

Maybe it's just me, but I hate the Redskins because they're in the NFC East with the Cowboys. If they were in any other divison, I'd have no issue with them. I don't dislike any of the players on your team and I think your head coach is extremely classy and I give him all the respect in the world.

The Eagles? I hate their fans and McNabb annoys me. The Giants? I hate some of their players like Shockey and Manning and his "OMG this is so unfair" face he always gets after any play that doesn't go his way.

I don't really know what exactly makes me feel this way, but there are certain people that I love to see fail....

Shockey is near the top of the list

I don't really know what exactly makes me feel this way, but there are certain people that I love to see fail....

Shockey is near the top of the list

Archived