Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Report: Ronnie Brown finished for season

TheGift

Ronnie Brown will reportedly miss the rest of the season after suffering a knee injury in Sunday's blowout loss to New England.

Two sources told the Miami Herald that Brown's injury is serious enough to sideline him for the final nine weeks. An MRI Brown underwent Monday reportedly confirmed the news. Brown was the best running back in the NFL this season (fantasy and reality), so it's a crushing loss. Owners should wait for further confirmation before dropping him. Brown be replaced by Jesse Chatman in the starting lineup, with Patrick Cobbs as his backup, and Lorenzo Booker being active finally. Oct. 22 - 1:11 pm et

Source: Miami Herald

The Dolphins are starting to have a realistic shot at 0-16. I really thought 16-0 would happen first.

I kind of hope they do go 0-16 because it would make the 16-0 team look like *******s for still celebrating the perfect season when their team sucks so bad now.

I hate that team, so overrated..

Like he was helping.

Ummm..actually he was doing pretty good.

119 carries for 602 yards and 4 TDs

Thats 4th in the league in rushing yards and hes tied for 6th in TDs amongst RBs. Id say thats doing pretty good. Also, hes all they had left. They traded their no. 1 WR and their starting QB is pretty much done aswell. All they got left is Jason Taylor.

Ummm..actually he was doing pretty good.

119 carries for 602 yards and 4 TDs

Thats 4th in the league in rushing yards and hes tied for 6th in TDs amongst RBs. Id say thats doing pretty good. Also, hes all they had left. They traded their no. 1 WR and their starting QB is pretty much done aswell. All they got left is Jason Taylor.

I am with you, fantasy and in real football, Rommie Brown was having a great season!

Wow, A Redskins and Cowboys fan in agreement. Something must be wrong. I feel ill, be right back.

cats and dogs playing together..... i hear ya!!!

and just to really make you nuts, I am a Coooley fan. Regardless of who that cat plays for, he is a great player. The fact that he is a state champion wreslter just happens to help me as a big fan of his. I wrestled and I respect the sport and anyone that has done it with success......and Coooley plays like a wrestler, he is intense and very good at what he does.

ok, i am done and i too feel sick!!!!

I also have 2 friends that are huge Dolphins fans. One used to do Fantasy Football with us, then when he had a kid, he bailed. The other guy took over his teams and he has 4 kids. He has now lost Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams for the season.

I'm getting killed at RB on my one team. Steven Jackson and Maroney have not played much at all and on top of Brees sucking, my one team is 2-5. But my other team with Manning, Sr. is 5-2.

I also have 2 friends that are huge Dolphins fans. One used to do Fantasy Football with us, then when he had a kid, he bailed. The other guy took over his teams and he has 4 kids. He has now lost Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams for the season.

I'm getting killed at RB on my one team. Steven Jackson and Maroney have not played much at all and on top of Brees sucking, my one team is 2-5. But my other team with Manning, Sr. is 5-2.

Ugh I'm in the same boat as you man. I drafted Maroney in the first with the impression that he was going to have a break out year. And to boot, I picked him over Reggie Bush, Adrian Peterson, and a bunch of other running backs that are being productive :doh: Dumb dumb dumb.

Plus I drafted Deuce, who wasn't even doing much and is down and out for the season.

Ugh I'm in the same boat as you man. I drafted Maroney in the first with the impression that he was going to have a break out year. And to boot, I picked him over Reggie Bush, Adrian Peterson, and a bunch of other running backs that are being productive :doh: Dumb dumb dumb.

Plus I drafted Deuce, who wasn't even doing much and is down and out for the season.

Archived