Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

on Mike & Mike this morning...

Novus

Golic is a moron. We struggled at home yesterday. Hopefully we will start playing the second 30 minutes better.

What I do find funny is GB got all the credit in the world for beating us even though we outplayed them. The D hung in enough to win the game. Didn't we do the same thing?

For the most part I like Golic (and Greeny), but he went a little overboard with his comments. Last time I checked, a win is still a win in this league. If next week's game goes exactly as this week's did (Skins win ugly), everyone will be praising us. I don't care so much that they say we didn't play well as I did Golic putting Detroit ahead of us...

Don't ever be suprised to hear Mike & Mike dog the Skins because they will do it all the time no matter if were are 16-0 or 0-16... We just have to accept the fact that they are very biased against our beloved team.

Mike Green (I think thats his name, not the big fat one) isn't that much of a Skins hater. I saw him at the ESPN Zone in baltimore this past august and asked him what he thought of the skins - he told me that '06 was a fluke and that in the next few years we'll ahve a team to be proud of here in DC.

Archived