Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick ? About Sizes for the 75th Anniversary Jerseys...

SKINS FAN #56

Okay I went to the Redskins store on Wednesday hoping I'd be able to get my 75th Anniversary Campbell jersey. My sister had told me she was going to take me that day and I had been looking forward to it for a long time.

When I got there though, I tried on a few jerseys but not even a medium fit me. I'm about 5'8" (just thought I'd let everyone know), and I went to ask the person at the register if they had any smalls. He told me for the 75th Anniversary uniforms they don't even sell sizes lower than a medium. So I was dissappointed and came home upset, because I personally think those jerseys are amazing.

So I ended up doing a little research and also noticed that medium is the smallest size for those jerseys. Anyways, to make a long story short, I thought I'd make a post here and ask this quick question.

Is it really true that there is no size smaller than a medium for the 75th Anniversay jerseys? If thats true, damn that sucks :mad:

:point2sky

Okay I went to the Redskins store on Wednesday hoping I'd be able to get my 75th Anniversary Campbell jersey. My sister had told me she was going to take me that day and I had been looking forward to it for a long time.

When I got there though, I tried on a few jerseys but not even a medium fit me. I'm about 5'8" (just thought I'd let everyone know), and I went to ask the person at the register if they had any smalls. He told me for the 75th Anniversary uniforms they don't even sell sizes lower than a medium. So I was dissappointed and came home upset, because I personally think those jerseys are amazing.

So I ended up doing a little research and also noticed that medium is the smallest size for those jerseys. Anyways, to make a long story short, I thought I'd make a post here and ask this quick question.

I'm 5'3 150 and I wear a medium.

Is it really true that there is no size smaller than a medium for the 75th Anniversay jerseys? If thats true, damn that sucks :mad:

:point2sky

Unless they come up with a Campbell 75th womens... yes.

They have these...I have one...XL is the biggest they come in. And I do remember seeing a small...but I don't like the way they're made. Tapered at the waist..get real..lol..whose jersey is like that I ask? Maybe Homo's:silly: :laugh:

*edit...My bad...it's the "throwback" 75th Anni that I have. This one..

p3772895t130.jpg

boy you have the opposite problem I do...

at nearly 6'6 I wear a 70 extra long suit coat....try getting a jersey that fits that....

and yet I found a Portis jersey on the clearance rack at Marshall's that fits....goes well with my Jacoby jersey....

a buddy of mine got me Riggins jersey that was supposedly the same size as the portis jersey...but it fits like shrink wrap...ashame too, cause its an awesome authentic...maybe I can get Riggo to sign it and frame it....(of course, he charges $150 an autograph....)

oh well....if someone knows of jerseys for the former linemen among us...posting that link would be helpful too....I would love to get a Butz...or maybe a Didier...

of course now that Cooley signed long term that would be cool.....

there would just be something about showing up to the games in an 86 Clint Didier jersey....God how I wanted someone to transfer me from tackle to tight end when I went to college....I had the hands too...just about 14 seconds too slow :D

Archived