Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Job offer scam

EersSkins05

I just got this email in response to a resume I have posted with Monster.com. I'm assuming it's a massive scam. Input?

EDIT- I don't know what the nonsensical lettering is at the end of the sentences. It was whited out in the email, and I presume is related to the scam.

We have found your resume at

Monster.com and would like to suggest you a "Transfer manager" vacancy. We have studied your resume and are happy to inform you that your skills completely meet our requirements for this position.

Nj liNj

This is a part-time position. Your job will be to transfer money between our clients.

Your job will consist in the following:MjQ4 YT

• Receive the check by mailZT AyMj
  • Cash the check within a business day, excluding days offNGRj MmMx
  • 8% of the amount are left for yourself as a commission. You take it immediately MW NhZ
  • The rest of the sum is to be sent via western union to us to the address which will be mentioned in the e-mail. Transaction fees shall be paid out of the same sum.OWE 0ZTA

Your schedule will be flexible. You will need to spend on average 1-2 hours per day, Monday-Friday.

Nj li

This is a work-at-home position. All communication will be online.

Njli Nj

This job will allow you to:

Nj liNj

- Get additional free time; MGF kZ

- Increase your income; MG FkZ

- Efficiently work at home; MGF kZ

General requirements:

Njl iNj

- Good communications skills YjRj ZTB

- Prior customer service experience is a good benefit; YjRj ZT

- Internet and e-mail skills; Experience in online work; YmY zN

- Honesty, responsibility and promptness in operations;

ZWIx Ym

During the trial period you will be paid $1,500 per month. You will also be keeping 8 percent commission from every check received from our customer. With the current ammount of clients your average income will be about up to $2,000 USD per month. After the trial period your base salary will go up to

$2,250 USD per month, plus 8 percent commission. After the trial period you may ask for additional hours or proceed full-time.OWJ mO

If you are interested in this position, and would like to know more, please e-mail me.

We will contact you within 2 days

I just got this email in response to a resume I have posted with Monster.com. I'm assuming it's a massive scam. Input?

EDIT- I don't know what the nonsensical lettering is at the end of the sentences. It was whited out in the email, and I presume is related to the scam.

We have found your resume at

Monster.com and would like to suggest you a "Transfer manager" vacancy. We have studied your resume and are happy to inform you that your skills completely meet our requirements for this position.

Nj liNj

This is a part-time position. Your job will be to transfer money between our clients.

Your job will consist in the following:MjQ4 YT

• Receive the check by mailZT AyMj
  • Cash the check within a business day, excluding days offNGRj MmMx
  • 8% of the amount are left for yourself as a commission. You take it immediately MW NhZ
  • The rest of the sum is to be sent via western union to us to the address which will be mentioned in the e-mail. Transaction fees shall be paid out of the same sum.OWE 0ZTA

Your schedule will be flexible. You will need to spend on average 1-2 hours per day, Monday-Friday.

Nj li

This is a work-at-home position. All communication will be online.

Njli Nj

This job will allow you to:

Nj liNj

- Get additional free time; MGF kZ

- Increase your income; MG FkZ

- Efficiently work at home; MGF kZ

General requirements:

Njl iNj

- Good communications skills YjRj ZTB

- Prior customer service experience is a good benefit; YjRj ZT

- Internet and e-mail skills; Experience in online work; YmY zN

- Honesty, responsibility and promptness in operations;

ZWIx Ym

During the trial period you will be paid $1,500 per month. You will also be keeping 8 percent commission from every check received from our customer. With the current ammount of clients your average income will be about up to $2,000 USD per month. After the trial period your base salary will go up to

$2,250 USD per month, plus 8 percent commission. After the trial period you may ask for additional hours or proceed full-time.OWJ mO

If you are interested in this position, and would like to know more, please e-mail me.

We will contact you within 2 days

You absolutely have to take that job.

link

Job and Recruiting Scams:

Payment Officer / Transfer Manager Scam

This is a category of job scams unto itself. Have you received an email offering you a job as a "Payment Officer", "Transfer Manager", "book-keeper", "receiving agent", "distribution officer", "local agent" or "local representative" in which you "receive payments", deduct your "Processing fee", deposit the checks and then wire most of the money to an overseas "company"?

It is an AFF / Money transfer Scam. They'll send you counterfeit checks which you are supposed to deposit, take out some percentage (typically, 10%) for your work, and then MoneyGram or Western Union wire the remaining 90%.

Of course, since the check is fake, it will bounce a week or so later after you deposit it. But you have already moneygram'ed the scammers 90% of the amount, and that is transacted almost instantly. So you now owe the bank for the full amount. You may also face criminal charges for passing counterfeit checks.

---

Looks like they lowballed you, Eers. It's usually 10%.

hahhahaha...

Anyone seen that commercial where the dude gets on the bus and tells the lady she has won some obscene amount of money in a lottery from some country she has never heard of.

Kind of like this...wouldnt work in person...

Shouldnt work online either..

Whoever falls for this deserves what they get.

Ok thats a little harsh but still.

hahhahaha...

Anyone seen that commercial where the dude gets on the bus and tells the lady she has won some obscene amount of money in a lottery from some country she has never heard of.

Kind of like this...wouldnt work in person...

Shouldnt work online either..

Whoever falls for this deserves what they get.

Ok thats a little harsh but still.

Greed will get people to do alot of things despite beng smart enough to figure it's a scam.

Archived