Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Defensive Rankings (woot) - MERGED

TheGreek1973

Our D is easily the best in the NFL. I hope we kill the Cards and go into Foxboro with load of confidence.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling we will upset the Pats. I just do.

dude i feel ya. they are not unbeatable. if we can play like we did against the lions, we'll be able to score as much as dallas and not give up as many points as dallas cause our D is stout

dude i feel ya. they are not unbeatable. if we can play like we did against the lions, we'll be able to score as much as dallas and not give up as many points as dallas cause our D is stout

:applause: and considering we only allow opposing qb's a 62.7 avg qb rating, we might be able to slow down Brady and co.

I predict 26-17 Skins win.

I think it's safe to say that if New England puts up 40+ against us, Shula & Co. may have to start getting nervous.

That said, I think it's also safe to say that the only way on earth we (or anybody else) beats New England is running the ball and controlling the clock. If we can limit Brady's opportunities with long sustaining drives, keeping our defense fresh at the same time, there's no doubt in my mind we can beat them.

Problem is, running the ball takes an offensive line. :rolleyes:

I go by points per game which the skins are in 3rd place. But stopping the packs after the portis fumble was huge. After next week they'll be #1 Then all they have to do is increase their turnover margin. I hope no injuries happen.

One thing we can't do is overlook the cards. That's what happened to Dallas in Buffalo and they almost lost to a terrible team with a rookie qb. Then they get stomped at home by the pats. One thing you cant do with the pats, jsut like the colts, you can't get into a shootout with those guys, we will lose.

If we can control the ball like we did against the lions it will be closer than people think.

Our D is easily the best in the NFL. I hope we kill the Cards and go into Foxboro with load of confidence.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling we will upset the Pats. I just do.

I have had the same feeling! Before I read this post I have been telling some people that we will beat them. They have all laughed at me of course.

I am on record here saying we would loose to the Packers (I was hoping to be wrong). But strangly I think we will hand the Pats there first loss. Our D matches up well with them and I can see taylor having a monster day.

HTTR!

:logo:

Archived