Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Sports Power Rankings

goldenster95

Any power ranking that has B-less ahead of us is useless. Then again all power rankings are useless :)

Seriously though, that impressive 9-7 ownage of San Fran should have vaulted them to #1 overall... Or the fact they have scored less points than their defense has given up (88 points for, and 97 points against). Being a skins fan, and seeing this trend before (ha), it doesnt bode well for the ravens future success. Can see them finishing at 8-8 or worse. And yet, they are still ranked in the top 10.

Here's the part that makes me sick:

"Dallas — victorious after being outplayed for about 59 minutes of football — now takes on New England in what will be hyped as a potential Super Bowl XLII preview all week long. The Cowboys showed a lot of heart, courage and composure in Buffalo. That’s the stuff champions are made of."

GIVE ME AN EFFING BREAK!

Its like the "exports" are afraid to admit that their picking of Baltimore and San Diego was incorrect. They decided that those are "good teams" and we aren't. Thats all.

You hit it on the head, I think that's exactly what's happening. None of the mediots ever want to have to come right out and admit that they don't have a clue so we get this "Emperor's New Power Rankings" BS.

Archived