Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious reaction to Carlos Rogers INT

Farbod21

I apologize if this has been posted before. Im just riding a high from this last win and didnt see this posted yet. If you watch the highlights you can see Brandon Lloyd, Clinton Portis, and other Offensive players all laughing during the INT and run back while they all say, "He caught it!"

I think all the players ride CR because of his stone hands :laugh: :point2sky :laugh:

Yeah, it's true.

Lloyd is next to Portis when Carlos scores and the camera goes to CP and BL.

You can clearly see Lloyd say "He caught it" and then CP smiles/laughs and slaps Lloyd on the back/shoulder.

I did the the same thing....I was jumping up and down saying "He caught it, He actually caught it"

I feel bad for those who left the game early, 'cause you really missed it.

i think that when smoot plays, carlos is more confident. i think smoot is a huge pickup for us and we really missed him in the giants game. smoot and carlos have a very healthy competition between them. all three of our cb's are playing well.

Its just the culture and atmosphere of our team. Smoot fits in and is very well liked, he has the opposite effect on our team as he did on the Vikings. Im really glad we have Smoot and I think top to bottom we have the best and most aggressive secondary in the NFL.

I have been really down on Rogers this season and compared him to Ade Jimoh on more than one occasion. I pray this is the real Carlos Rogers and not the guy who is pictured in the Dictionary under "Burned" anymore. He was a high draft pick not far from Champ Bailey's slot in the draft. Guy needs to post up now and decide who he is going to be from now on out.

That was the icing on the cake for that game!!!!! I was screaming and hugging my neighbor (who was a total stranger) but i did not care at all!!!!!!!!!

It was so sad cuz 95% of the people were gone! That is why you dont leave until the clock say 00:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIL

My neighbor who I was hugging was like "what are you doing?" (in a nice way) b/c she was turned around ready to leave.

I apologize if this has been posted before. Im just riding a high from this last win and didnt see this posted yet. If you watch the highlights you can see Brandon Lloyd, Clinton Portis, and other Offensive players all laughing during the INT and run back while they all say, "He caught it!"

I think all the players ride CR because of his stone hands :laugh: :point2sky :laugh:

I damn near fell off my sofa because I was laughing so hard when Lloyd said it. :laugh:

The comcast post game interview was pretty good too. Rogers and Smoot had a bling off, and rogers poked fun at smoot for dropping his pick in the Miami game. Smoot also mention he was gonna lead the team in picks by the end of the year.

Yeah I caught that interview too. Smoot was being is talkative self saying Rogers didn't do his endzone dance or what ever, and that he'd lead the team with interceptions this year. Well Smooty, Rogers is playing serious ball right now and so far you have no picks while Rogers has 1, Taylor has 2, and Fletcher has 1.

You better step your game up Smooter because so far you don't have any!!!

Archived