Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious reaction to Carlos Rogers INT

Farbod21

For once we have great chemistry between our players and a lot of that is due to not bringing in a highly paid free agent to sort of undercut the other players at that position. Our guys know eachother, they have done this before and they know they have a lot to prove together.

I was nearly in tears watching Carlos get that INT TD return, ive been telling people all offseason Carlos is going to have a big season this year.

Right about the time Carlos hit the 25 and was holding out the ball I started screaming at my TV "just don't drop it!!!"

Thank goodness he didn't, but when he put it out there in one hand while he was looking back I had visions of it falling out and rolling out of bounds. :doh:

Why can't you all just be happy that they're having fun instead of getting on Lloyd? Geez.

Extremeskins = place for people to find a scapegoat and beat him into the ground, not a place to celebrate.

If this surprises you, never, ever, ever, EVER come here after a loss. It will make you suicidal, not because of the game or the team, but because of the general impression of human beings in todays society it will brand on your soul. Stay away!

Archived