Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update!!! Redskins D still wanted for Kidnapping

SKINZ33

For the last few weeks, the Washington Redskins defense has been wanted for abusive kidnapping. A photo has been sent in from the detroit media in an attempt to recover their franschise. Details below:

Untitled-1-1.jpg

In what is sure to be a continuing trend, we will deliver the information as given to us.

:laugh: Outstanding. Well done. :)

Hello. My name is John Walsh. Welcome to America's Most Wanted. Tonight, we need your help in solving the case of the missing Detroit Lions Offense. We need your help in finding those responsible for this missing offense. Tonight, we need your help in finding the Redskins Defense on...America's Most Wanted.

:silly:

:laugh: Outstanding. Well done. :)

Hello. My name is John Walsh. Welcome to America's Most Wanted. Tonight, we need your help in solving the case of the missing Detroit Lions Offense. We need your help in finding those responsible for this missing offense. Tonight, we need your help in finding the Redskins Defense on...America's Most Wanted.

:silly:

Now that is HILARIOUS!!!

For the last few weeks, the Washington Redskins defense has been wanted for abusive kidnapping. A photo has been sent in from the detroit media in an attempt to recover their franschise. Details below:

Untitled-1-1.jpg

In what is sure to be a continuing trend, we will deliver the information as given to us.

Awesome! Simply, Awesome! This is hilarious.

The possibility of our whole secondary being healthy and a d line that can atleast get some pressure is going to result in a lot of kidnapped offenses this season. Word on the streets is Green Bay is already scouting safehouses.

I hope we continue this trend for sure. I'm with you!!:cheers:

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Incredilbe :laugh:!!!

Archived