Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

8 Free toppings tomorrow!!!!

timdaley73

can someone explain why we get 8 free toppings? i know it is related to the score or something. im going to call my local papa johns here at penn state, and then complain for 10 minutes about not getting my free 8 toppings. ill call it teamism.

Update: The Papa John's in my area will honor our Redskins fandom even though we live right around the corner from the Ravens!

Awesome!

I suggest calling your local Papa John's like I did to make sure. (we are not ordering until tomorrow night, but I just called to make sure they would honor it, and they will) Woot! :point2sky

OK, here is the deal:

You DO NOT need a ticket stub to take advantage of the deal. Papa Johns gives the number of TDs scored by Redskins as the number of free toppings. If the Redskins win, they DOUBLE!! So, considering we scored 4 TDs and we won, we get 8 FREE TOPPINGS!! I believe this is ONLY VALID in the Washington DC Metro Papa Johns... (or near the Washington DC Metro like Owings Mills, MD as per previous post) :laugh:

OK, here is the deal:

You DO NOT need a ticket stub to take advantage of the deal. Papa Johns gives the number of TDs scored by Redskins as the number of free toppings. If the Redskins win, they DOUBLE!! So, considering we scored 4 TDs and we won, we get 8 FREE TOPPINGS!! I believe this is ONLY VALID in the Washington DC Metro Papa Johns...

Or, you can call your local Papa Johns and they may honor it, like mine did, and I live in a suburb of Baltimore, and right down the street from where the Stinky Ravens themselves train. That's right!

Or, if they don't honor it, maybe my local Papa John's is just cooler than yours. :silly: :helmet:

Just a friendly reminder that we can get up to 8 free toppings on a Large Pizza from Papa Johns Pizza... Hmmm, can I think of 8 toppings?!?!? Everything tastes so much better after a "W"!!!

:point2sky :cheers:

good luck, last time i tried to get that many toppings for a skin game that told me they cant put mor than 6 on a pizza

OK, here is the deal:

You DO NOT need a ticket stub to take advantage of the deal. Papa Johns gives the number of TDs scored by Redskins as the number of free toppings. If the Redskins win, they DOUBLE!! So, considering we scored 4 TDs and we won, we get 8 FREE TOPPINGS!! I believe this is ONLY VALID in the Washington DC Metro Papa Johns... (or near the Washington DC Metro like Owings Mills, MD as per previous post) :laugh:

For those trying to determine the geographic boundries of this offer:

Fredericksburg VA had it last year. The one in Chatham was REALLY cheap though. You got basically one of each topping per slice (yes, one onion fragment, one olive fragment, one green pepper fragment, etc). I'll try the one in Massaponix and see if they are any better.

Archived