Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

8 Free toppings tomorrow!!!!

timdaley73

does anyone remember when it wasnt just free toppings? they also threw in a free 20 oz soda for every TD also? too bad the skins sucked back then.

I remember this... I think that was the last time I ordered from them since we really haven't been scoring TDs or winning... LOL... But, the PJ around my house was pretty cool about topping it pretty well...

Nothing will compare to Domino's dollar off deal a few years ago. $1 off for each TD the skins score, we rocked the giants then and it ended up being like $1 medium pizzas, oh man i ate well that week. lol.

Yeah I remember that game! We hung 53 points on the Giants, if I remember correctly, and the next day I wound up ordering about 10 pizzas and storing them all. We ate pizza everyday for like 2 weeks...

If I remember correctly, Papa Johns will only put up the 6 toppings because it will not cook correctly if more are put on.

With that, I will be ordering a pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives and onions on my pizza tonight. :cheers:

Yummy! May I copy that order when I place mine later today?:cheers:

Archived