Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Joe Gibbs Listen to Redskins Fans?

dposton

After reviewing the posts of ES this past two weeks about use of Sellers, using JC to quarterback sneak, having Clinton in on important downs, using Sellers in the passing game in the red zone, taking the handcuffs off of JC, etc. etc. etc.

Then having witnessed all of these things happening in the Detroit game:

I would have to say that he does. Or was this just superior game planning and coincidence?:applause:

either that, or it's just so obvious that we need to do these things. i'm no nfl coach, but if all i need is a yard to gain, i'm givin the rock to sellars. and after last game i was thinkin "how can you not see that." now he's a hall of fame coach, so i guess it was obvious to him too. or he sneaks on ES late at night.

After reviewing the posts of ES this past two weeks about use of Sellers, using JC to quarterback sneak, having Clinton in on important downs, using Sellers in the passing game in the red zone, taking the handcuffs off of JC, etc. etc. etc.

I would have to say that he does. Or was this just superior game planning and coincidence?:applause:

No, but it's pretty funny. I'll add in the fact that I believe I was ****ing about that fact that we needed to handcuff Cooley/Sellers less by utilizing Pucillo more often as a blocking TE, something that we saw a number of times today.

Motioning CP out as a WR is the perfect setup for a Sellers run up the middle as it takes a defender out of the box. Nice way to accomodate for the fact that we don't really have a lead blocker we can stick in front of Big Mike.

I would have to say that he does. Or was this just superior game planning and coincidence?:applause:[/QUOT Why does a black QB always have to have handcuffs?

Coach Gibbs coming HERE or ANY Redskin message board for coaching tips???????????????? :laugh: :laugh:

The sad part about this is many of the whiners and "geniuses" on this board probably really believe it. :doh:

The last place Gibbs needs to look for coaching tips is from a bunch of clueless fans. :)

Why does a black QB always have to have handcuffs?

That's funny !!!! Shackles, duct tape or stocks would be even worse. No harm intended. BTW I didn't take into account the political correctness of the use of the word.

I'll do better next time, okay?

My guess is he has someone make up short reports on certain things from the fans and boards that get taken into count in a small way, sort of like non actionable intel it goes into a consideration file he may never read. Just in case a fan does come up with some brilliant idea, in the same way those patent lawyers listen to every idiot just in case........

Okay.. this is an interesting thread. :doh:

When we are doing poorly.. it is all Gibbs' fault. But when we have a well-called game, it's because we came up with the ideas and he is reading us?:D

What is said is there may actually be some people who truly believe this. :laugh:

Gotta love it.

Takes all kinds to make a forum :cheers:

Well, he took our advice with Sellers and the QB sneak, but he inexplicably tried to kick a 48-yard field goal instead of going for it, he's still not giving Brandon Lloyd a real chance, and he hasn't used Sean Taylor on offense yet.

Hopefully, he'll have time to read through every single thread this week, so he remembers to bench Carlos Rogers, restrict Andre Carter to third down situations, and throw deep on at least half of our plays...

Archived