Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Joe Gibbs Listen to Redskins Fans?

dposton

Then again, is it any more insane to beleive that the 2005 Giants game was initially close because I didn't have my hat on or that Portis fumbled today because my mother wasn't in the room? We scored 18 points to the Lions 0 while she was in the room with me.

My guess is he has someone make up short reports on certain things from the fans and boards that get taken into count in a small way, sort of like non actionable intel it goes into a consideration file he may never read. Just in case a fan does come up with some brilliant idea, in the same way those patent lawyers listen to every idiot just in case........

If they did actually have someone that did that, it would more than likely be for entertainment value.

"Coach. Check this out. This is better than the one last week.:laugh: Or something like that.

I think he probably does get certain reports or someone in the org does, in fact it may be why they formed the forums. They evaluate where we r at with various things, sort of like temperature taking, even if only for marketing purposes.

It's possible, I suppose, that some feedback from these forums is monitored but how high up the chain it goes and how it is used is purely speculative on our part.

In case you were unaware, this forum was actually started by fans outside of the Redskins organization well before the Skins "absorbed" it to become the official fan forum of the team.

We see the cause of it, just as people within the Redskins organization see it. Not all of them are clueless. So in turn, they make the adjustments many of us rightly think should be made. I have to say, it was nice to finally see Saunders offense on the field. If the Defense didnt drop so many easy turnovers(why do we feel afraid to fall on the ball on defense???) that game could have easily been 48-56 points for us.

To Joe Gibbs credit, he has always made the right adjustments. Even in his second tenure, he generally did make adjustments that needed to be made. The problem is it takes him forever to make them sometimes. This one happened to be quicker than normal. I think if he finally gives Saunders complete control of the offense, this team will be set. I think hes nearing that point.

Archived