Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"We Want Dallas" chant

SUSkinsFan

Does anyone besides me get irritated when you hear the "We Want Dallas" chant and we don't even play them for another 6 weeks, if the game was 1 or 2 weeks away I could understand. I just think the chants need to be saved for a more time-appropriate place.

You must have heard B-mitch on the post game show :laugh:

Are you F'in kidding me? We just won huge against a decent team.

Relax and enjoy the W

Does anyone besides me get irritated when you hear the "We Want Dallas" chant and we don't even play them for another 6 weeks, if the game was 1 or 2 weeks away I could understand. I just think the chants need to be saved for a more time-appropriate place.

What I think the fans need is a forum for P-issing A-nd M-oaning (PAM) fans who always ***** about the stupidist things.

Why not chant "we want Dallas" they're our most hated rivals. I'd be happy whooping their asses 16 games a season. I want nothing more than to see Romo sits to pee curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb like a little baby after handing him his ass. I don't care if he throws a 99 yard TD pass to TO as long as he's decaptitated afterward and TO is dismeboweled by ST and LL. The hate runs deep and if you don't understand it then you might want to ask someone who does.

It's an old school thing but I believe our fanbase has to evolve along with this team and become educated on what to do. The chant should have been, "We want Favre! We want Favre!" "We want Packers!" we still have a lot of fans who believe if we beat Dallas twice in a year, then it was a great year of Redskins football. Lets educate our fanbase as fans so we don't seem so oblivious to reality.

It's an old school thing but I believe our fanbase has to evolve along with this team and become educated on what to do. The chant should have been, "We want Favre! We want Favre!" "We want Packers!" we still have a lot of fans who believe if we beat Dallas twice in a year, then it was a great year of Redskins football. Lets educate our fanbase as fans so we don't seem so oblivious to reality.

exactly...I think if the chant was to be adapted every week for our next opponent I would be chanting the loudest

:doh:

Go watch some game tape of the great runs in RFK. That chant was prevelant for those entire seasons.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post' date=' simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

[/quote']

I so take a knee on your post:notworthy GOD this feels gooooooooooooood:cheers: :cheers:

and it's about darn time.............................."Swingin' Soul" - feels good:applause:

I'm very much the "modern era" Redskins fan as I was a little young to remember the 88 super bowl and barely the 91 super bowl. BUT, I still believe that if you could sweep the Cowboys and you lost all the rest, the season is a success. Sure I'd love to see em go to the Super Bowl and what not, but I mean theres nothing like beating the Cowboys.

I dont know about you, but we play 14 games each season that mean nothing!

We want Dallas!!!!!!!

Archived