Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else get scared --Gibbs "mad" interview (mod edited title)

G-Prime

Do you want to fix the Redskins?

Do you have a pair? Not afraid of what other morons around you think?

If you go to the game this weekend and we blow hard.......let them hear it. Bring a sign telling Snyder that this krap will not be tolerated.

Win or lose, Snyder gets rich. What does he care?

Stop buying from the concession stands.....stop buying your tickets. Hit him where he feels it--in the wallet.

Or.....sit on you ass....continue being a loser.....and hope we go 9-7 thie season.

Or.... be a winner like McD5, constantly ***** and moan about your favorite team on an internet messageboard. :rolleyes:

* with the exception of Ladell Betts, the next Barry Sanders :laugh:

after two weeks ago when we should have won and we didn't we need something to motivate us to play well to win. I think that we shouldn't underestimate any of our opponents like we did during the Giants game.

winning is the "bestest" axe deoderant that money can buy. when you lose, especially in a city/place like dc, things are magnified exponentially. we're nowhere near as bad or well...you get the point. i'm not sure that we underestimated the giants...chalk that one up to "coasting" into the bye week?...or just maybe, on any given sunday a team may want/need it more...God, I love the game of football.

Know what scares me?

Spiders. Like seriously. Spiders freak me the **** out. It's not even rational. I see a spider, and I know I could kill it just by squishing it between my fingers. But I seriously think that spider is going to kill me if I try. I think it's the large number of eyes and legs. Nothing should have that many of either.

And while we're talking about irrational fears: I wear contacts. I'm pretty much blind without them. And I'm deathly afraid that one day, I'm gonna be flying in a plane or something, and it's gonna crash, and I'm gonna be stranded on an island somewhere. Just waiting for my contacts to wear out. Knowing that once they do, I'll have absolutely no chance of survival. How ****ing scary would that be? I know it's never going to happen, but the absolutely minute possibility keeps me up at nights before I fly.

What are you guys scared of?

Well just because I live in the area and I see us sucking for the past 15 years doesnt mean I am going to become a puke fan or like another team. We are all frustrated, I know how you feel but every City goes through this. Yes you have the freaking pats, colts etc... some teams dominate through out a decade and then go back to the bottom of the league. Atleast we can say we have won 3 SB, there are teams that couldnt win a chicken dinner for over a decade and still struggling. You are frustrated and so am I but I will not give up on this team even if they lose another 20 years. They are my REDSKINS, Joe Gibbs was the man that brought us 3 SB's and he could lose another 12 years I will still have respect for the man.

Hail

Bro....I am with you 100%. I feel your frustation also.

But what is going to make anything change? Hope? Prayers?

Imagine if fedex was 50% full this weekend.

For one second....imagine that.

Next weekend......beers are half priced. Ticket prices drop immediately. And the team realizes they actually have to win games to make money.

Danny would wake up fast.

Know what scares me?

Spiders. Like seriously. Spiders freak me the **** out. It's not even rational. I see a spider, and I know I could kill it just by squishing it between my fingers. But I seriously think that spider is going to kill me if I try. I think it's the large number of eyes and legs. Nothing should have that many of either.

And while we're talking about irrational fears: I wear contacts. I'm pretty much blind without them. And I'm deathly afraid that one day, I'm gonna be flying in a plane or something, and it's gonna crash, and I'm gonna be stranded on an island somewhere. Just waiting for my contacts to wear out. Knowing that once they do, I'll have absolutely no chance of survival. How ****ing scary would that be? I know it's never going to happen, but the absolutely minute possibility keeps me up at nights before I fly.

What are you guys scared of?

A good spider is a DEAD spider. I am scared of what this forum will look like if we lose to the ***** cat lions. I can just see the threads, hang Joe, Burn Fedex etc... For the love of GOD if there is one out there, let the good guys win this one please.

A good spider is a DEAD spider.

For real, man. You know you like eat 7 spiders a year or something in your sleep? THATS f'n scary.

I am scared of what this forum will look like if we lose to the ***** cat lions.

Oh me too. I don't think it'll happen, but if it does I may stay away for a while.

Doesn't scare me as much as spiders though. *shudder*

Bro....I am with you 100%. I feel your frustation also.

But what is going to make anything change? Hope? Prayers?

Imagine if fedex was 50% full this weekend.

For one second....imagine that.

Next weekend......beers are half priced. Ticket prices drop immediately. And the team realizes they actually have to win games to make money.

Danny would wake up fast.

That will never happen, all the old corporate fools will fill the seats, Danny boy is not stupid he will some how find a way to get other people in there. Every franchise has gone through this, maybe they didnt have to go through such a nightmare of 99 coaches in 10 years and 200 QB's. I am hurt just like you are, I spend my hard earned money on seats and parking passes every week. But there is such a thinig called hope, some people lose it faster than others. I truly believe in any given Sunday.

A good spider is a DEAD spider. I am scared of what this forum will look like if we lose to the ***** cat lions. I can just see the threads, hang Joe, Burn Fedex etc... For the love of GOD if there is one out there, let the good guys win this one please.

No kidding! Sheesh. Tough crowd. Three super bowls isn't enough to get any respect.

C'mon. :doh:

I know he's not winning now, but there's not a classier person alive and there's nobody that deserves respect more in this organization than Joe Gibbs.

Blame someone else, like the players who screw up and the players that aren't good enough for Joe to trust to open the game up.

We have talent? So we should win? Every NFL team has talent. They have to produce and it isn't always the head coaches fault when they don't.

Leave Gibbs alone.

I also don't recall ever hearing about Gibbs 1 losing the entire right side of the hogs in one season while starting a QB who has experience in like 9 NFL games, along with an injured starting running back, while still getting berated with questions every week about why he isn't opening up the offense like everyone expected like he's some senile old loser who hasn't done anything in this league and never figured out how to run an offense (with inexperienced or injured weapons). Jesus show some maturity and respect for the best thing that ever happened to this organization. There is nobody out there who could be doing a better job with this team. Not Bill "I was a terrible coach until I got handed Tom Brady by accident" Belichick, not Tony "I inherited the best QB/WR combo in NFL history" Dungy, nobody.

im scared of joe gibbs coaching our team

embrace the horror my friend. long before you could spell redskins, we've been in a downward spiral. some attributed to ownership, some to coaching & a lot to poor talent. over that period of time, we've developed an atmosphere that is used to losing. may sound horrid to you...and yes, me as well, but it's not the easiest of things for a coach to ride in and overcome. not steve spurrier, marty s, norv turver, r pettibone, joe jackson gibbs, or even the greatest of all time 'TERRY ROBISKIE!"

i'm not a betting man, but if i was, of all those men, and any other coach out there (and yes, we could get any coach out there), JG is the guy i want in charge...he wins that bet most times...perhaps not on our timeline/or even his, but the foundation will be put back into place and someone if not he will reap the benefits

For real, man. You know you like eat 7 spiders a year or something in your sleep? THATS f'n scary.

Oh me too. I don't think it'll happen, but if it does I may stay away for a while.

Doesn't scare me as much as spiders though. *shudder*

My gf said a few months back that a I ran around like a crazy person that thought he had a spider on him on the deck. I know I had one cause I killed the effer on my shirt, they are creepy and silent. I was told to watch out for the the real small ones, the big ones dont harm you as much. I dont care though, big or small he is getting stepped on. Now lets go and step on some lions.

My gf said a few months back that a I ran around like a crazy person that thought he had a spider on him on the deck. I know I had one cause I killed the effer on my shirt, they are creepy and silent. I was told to watch out for the the real small ones, the big ones dont harm you as much. I dont care though, big or small he is getting stepped on. Now lets go and step on some lions.

Dude we had four...FOUR! black widows killed in our garage a month ago. And the guy that came to sweep for more said that he found a whole nest(?) that had just hatched...something like 200 freaking black widows!

Needless to say, I don't go into the garage anymore.

Dude we had four...FOUR! black widows killed in our garage a month ago. And the guy that came to sweep for more said that he found a whole nest(?) that had just hatched...something like 200 freaking black widows!

You know I probably have some too, I have way too many damn spiders around but I dont sit there and try to find out what kind of spiders they are, I see one and they get a shoe across the back :D but to have a nest in your garage... now that is crazy. I would suggest to keep your garage really clean, kill the bugs so the spiders cant feed on them and make sure you dont have any clutter laying around. I feel for you bro, I am just as much scared of those crawling sneaky effers as you are. Feels funny saying as a grown man lol :doh:

Sweet! +1 on the thread count for you. Another 50,000 or so, and you will win a free tv.

Better yet, join Blondie's game thread....don't focus on the game....and type great posts like:

Touchdown! or Oh No, why????

and your can get your post count up quickly.

You know I probably have some too, I have way too many damn spiders around but I dont sit there and try to find out what kind of spiders they are, I see one and they get a shoe across the back :D but to have a nest in your garage... now that is crazy. I would suggest to keep your garage really clean, kill the bugs so the spiders cant feed on them and make sure you dont have any clutter laying around. I feel for you bro, I am just as much scared of those crawling sneaky effers as you are. Feels funny saying as a grown man lol :doh:

I know...20 years grown and still afraid of spiders. I'm telling you though, it's the multiple legs and eyes. Something just not right about it....dont trust 'em. :paranoid:

Sweet! +1 on the thread count for you. Another 50,000 or so, and you will win a free tv.

Better yet, join Blondie's game thread....don't focus on the game....and type great posts like:

You have 50% of your posts saying the exact same thing. Either Betts > Portis or Snyder = Worst Owner in History of Professional Sports. You could literally show up in a thread, post "McD5 was here." and leave, and everyone would know exactly what you had to say.

Yet you criticize me for taking a topic to a relatively lighter subject at 1 in the morning.

And I can't prove it, but I think you're lying about the free TV.

I know...20 years grown and still afraid of spiders. I'm telling you though, it's the multiple legs and eyes. Something just not right about it....dont trust 'em. :paranoid:

You have 50% of your posts saying the exact same thing. Either Betts > Portis or Snyder = Worst Owner in History of Professional Sports. You could literally show up in a thread, post "McD5 was here." and leave, and everyone would know exactly what you had to say.

Yet you criticize me for taking a topic to a relatively lighter subject at 1 in the morning.

Call me a sissy, I kill em all day lol.. Hey look I added another post to my account :laugh:

:laugh: No hard feelings....actually, I like the post.

And i am pretty sure about the tv......I have even heard rumors about Ed McMahon and a car on OMs blog.

+1

I have 7 TV's in my house, is there something else I could win? Are you hating life in general or just mad at the Redskins? If so why pick on posters talking about spiders LOL its an important topic, us grown man scared of crawling biting spiders need a place to go and talk about. Stop drinking the hatorade bro ;)

Archived