Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else get scared --Gibbs "mad" interview (mod edited title)

G-Prime

:laugh: No hard feelings....actually, I like the post.

And i am pretty sure about the tv......I have even heard rumors about Ed McMahon and a car on OMs blog.

+1

So 50,000 huh? Maybe I will start joining those game threads...although that means I have to be on my computer during the game.

Nah, not worth it. Hey, but if I do 5 posts a day, that's only...wow...10,000 days. Yikes. TVs will probably be in 3D or something by then.

So 50,000 huh? Maybe I will start joining those game threads...although that means I have to be on my computer during the game.

Nah, not worth it. Hey, but if I do 5 posts a day, that's only...wow...10,000 days. Yikes. TVs will probably be in 3D or something by then.

:laugh: With a dancing girl to boot. Don't you love global progress?

I LOVED THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!

I liked seeing some passion out of Gibbs...enough of the "We're all in this together crap"...I really think that players will respond with this.

Bottom line...there is no player we have on the roster that will ever have the impact on our frnachise that Gibbs has had. He needs to start push his weight around and kick some ass!

This team is as good as Dallas and as bad as Miami...the talent level is irrelevant...Gibbs is what matters!

Bro....I am with you 100%. I feel your frustation also.

But what is going to make anything change? Hope? Prayers?

Imagine if fedex was 50% full this weekend.

For one second....imagine that.

Next weekend......beers are half priced. Ticket prices drop immediately. And the team realizes they actually have to win games to make money.

Danny would wake up fast.

Yeah, that worked REAL well for the Arizona Cardinals, who really DID have 50% capacity at their games....

But I forgot...reality and you don't ever exist in the same realm.

Yeah, that worked REAL well for the Arizona Cardinals, who really DID have 50% capacity at their games....

But I forgot...reality and you don't ever exist in the same realm.

Are you trying to tell us the Cardinals are not an NFL power house on the brink of winning multiple superbowls?

What a ****in' idiot! Don't you get it, selling less tickets and not supporting your team makes them better.

Are you trying to tell us the Cardinals are not an NFL power house on the brink of winning multiple superbowls?

What a ****in' idiot! Don't you get it, selling less tickets and not supporting your team makes them better.

Not to mention the league revenue sharing that would help offset those empty seats...

I don't know what I was thinking... :doh:

I thought Gibbs was pretty BOSS when he said "OK Thanks" at the end of his rant :laugh:. Good to see he has a freaking pulse.

PS: BOSS="Very Cool!",for you old people who won't speak to the younger crowd on ES :rolleyes:

haha.... i thought he was gonna murder that guy that called him back after he started to walk away

I liked how he got a bit heated but I think people are making a little more out of it than it was. I would have liked him to have focused his anger a little more towards the players' recent performance and not what the media was making out of his run/pass ratio or the lions' all-time record. But I'll take what I can get, and I'm glad he's a bit fired up.

Not to mention the league revenue sharing that would help offset those empty seats...

I don't know what I was thinking... :doh:

Exactly! Forced wealth distribution to weak franchises are a reward for doing poorly- a reward that will only motivate the owners to scramble to build a winning team so they can make their own money to give away for free to terrible teams! It's so simple.

Um...I may not be the oldest guy in the group, but during Joe Gibbs-Part I he always had that toughness in him. The Skins fans thinking Coach Gibbs is some kind of pushover or just an "old man" must have no idea what kind of coach he was in the 80s and early 90s. I've heard stories of him kicking over chairs or punching chalk boards to fire the team up or get their head together. Just go to WashingtonPost.com and read up on the '91 team.

He is a *professional football coach.* He motivates, he inspires, he leads. The thing is, Joe is still a class act. He treats the players (or media) with respect, but if they're not giving that respect back he's not going to take it.

The other week against the Giants I was saying like most people how the coaching staff lost that game. The team wasn't prepared for the 2nd half. Does that mean I would want Gibbs to step down or be fired??? Not in a million years. Not ever. Gibbs can coach this team until the day he dies. I have complete faith in his ability and his leadership. *Complete* faith. When we lose should we still question his game decisions? Of course. We freakin' lost. SOMETHING went wrong. On the other hand, to say Joe Gibbs shouldn't be coaching the Washington Redskins is disgusting. Pull your head out your *****.

Regarding the video....

Coach Gibbs is older now, so I'm sure it takes a lot more to get him riled up. The thing is, that interview was during a practice session. So why was he pissed off? The media asking him certain questions? The scarier fact is that maybe the team had a bad practice? Not a good sign. We'll see if the players step it up on Sunday. This is a huge game.

Interesting! Looks like somons fed-up! Very interesting! Looks like the media is having an effect on the redskins players and coaches. (way to many people in the media are talking out about how the Redskins can only put up 17 pts per game and the Redskins are taking notice that they are the only ones NOT scoring!....

GOOD, I say , ^5 to the media , Get them Redskins Pissed! i want to see wins and POINTS!

fella, we've all been at that age...i do look fondly upon the years of my youth. spending my teen years out at the movies either with a date or looking for a future one. figuring out which "cool" guy would buy us beer, sneak a smoke, or whatever

if you care to not spend your time out on weekends for whatever reason, i suggest picking up a dictionary with all the free time you'll have. it is there where you'll learn the english language and how to properly use it. and, with due time, you'll gain a certain amount of maturity that will scream "NO" the next time you think about uttering that phrase again.

:munchout:Ooooops. Sorry kid, your done. When someone throws the grammer card at you it's hard to pull your pants back up after that. Trust me, I masacre the English language on here.

im scared of joe gibbs coaching our team

You've earned a spot on my ignore list. Thanks for reminding me why teenagers should not be allowed to sit at the adult table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what the future holds for Gibbs and the Redskins.

But as long as Gibbs is our coach, he'll have my support.

I thought Gibbs was pretty BOSS when he said "OK Thanks" at the end of his rant :laugh:. Good to see he has a freaking pulse.

PS: BOSS="Very Cool!",for you old people who won't speak to the younger crowd on ES :rolleyes:

Your first sentence was on target.

The second sentence with the :rolleyes: was really UN BOSS

;)

gibbs is a has been but thats just the alcohol talking i swear :cheers:

Son, you don't know crap about Gibbs. You weren't a glimmer in your daddy's eye when Gibbs beat the **** out of teams in the past. And this has-been has us sitting at 2-1.

So, please, go take a nap and get your mommy to give you a bottle.

BRING ON THE LIONS!!!

Archived