Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else get scared --Gibbs "mad" interview (mod edited title)

G-Prime

When you watched the latest Joe Gibbs interview? It was kinda of like watching that quiet friend everyone has just snap and get angry, it was uncomfortable to see, and it was almost frightened a little bit it caught me so off guard.. I liked seeing it. I think Gibbs has had enough of the excuses, the poor play and the poor coaching and his frustration is showing.

gibbs won back in the day thats cool...i would like to win now if thats cool with you guys? get off his nuts

Excuse me Parker.

But I would prefer you not speak that way......especially to me.......since I was the one who answered your post.

I do not find your comment cute......nor insightful.

I watched the clip and thought it was way overblown. Gibbs pretty much said the same thing the Detroit coaches did about the irrelevance of the 20-game losing streak the Lions have in DC. He did get testy with Coleman, but I think that was more a reaction to certain folks in the media (for instance, Wise's column on the confusion on Portis' injury) seeming to question his integrity, and maybe the fact that Coleman works for 980, home of the Czabe who was the ringleader in calling Gibbs a liar earlier in the season, or maybe Coleman just rubs Gibbs the wrong way.

Either way, I felt it was much ado about nothing.

gibbs won back in the day thats cool...i would like to win now if thats cool with you guys? get off his nuts

fella, we've all been at that age...i do look fondly upon the years of my youth. spending my teen years out at the movies either with a date or looking for a future one. figuring out which "cool" guy would buy us beer, sneak a smoke, or whatever

if you care to not spend your time out on weekends for whatever reason, i suggest picking up a dictionary with all the free time you'll have. it is there where you'll learn the english language and how to properly use it. and, with due time, you'll gain a certain amount of maturity that will scream "NO" the next time you think about uttering that phrase again.

Gibbs cost us a lost last game why are you guys all over him?

last time i looked, mr joe jackson gibbs cost the great washington redskin franchise 3 super bowl rings. many apologies my friend, you were not born or were too young to remember but yes, i do acknowledge our current status does not feed your win now desires.

my question to you: the next b&g coach should be _________?

Gibbs cost us a lost last game why are you guys all over him?

I didnt know Gibbs was on the field, blocking, running and dropping passes (ahhem sellers on the flat)... Yes, bottom line the lost game was on Gibbs but whatever happened in the locker room during half time is something we will never know but I think the players had something to do with it, not Joe.

ok the skins have talent i want to see results i dont care if my comment is cute i want a coach that can produce results

Parker perhaps you should pay more attention to what the players are doing, not the coach.

The coach calls the plays and the players have to execute, It wasn't the coach that dropped all those passes in the second half of the Giants game.

If you paid attention you would realize that the monday night game against Philly the recievers played well and we won. Our coach also came out with a passing attack against Philly right away and it worked. Philly was not ready for it, we caught them off guard,,,hmmm good gameplan huh?

Our team has a winning record of 2-1 with one division win.

I will take those results anytime this early in the season.

because of ignorance.....and the acceptance of losing. 9-7 is considered a great achievement around here.

That and I find it hard to blame Gibbs fully, since we've had 5 coaches, 2 of which with winning records, and yet year after year we suck.. I reserve my blame for the folks at the top of this organization.

Archived