Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proving Ourselves...

ItaliaMuscle

I have been sitting rather high and mighty about our 2-1 start. Because MAN DOES IT FEEL A LOT BETTER THAN LAST YEARS START. hehe sorry for yelling... :laugh: However, my balloon was deflated this morning by my ever loving cousin... (a ravens fan ~ so yes he is bitter) and he smuggly mentioned that the Skins have proved nothing with their start. Argh. I had no rebuttal.

Here is what I'm trying to convey. We need a win against a team of standing. We should beat the Lions even though they are on kinda on the same chop block as us... having a winning record but against unproven teams and to top it off being the team that lost to the Eagles!... If we lose here than we aren't what I have been praying for and the season won't be getting much prettier IMO. So lets kill that cats!

But what I really want and would give us a beacon for the playoffs would be a win over Green Bay the following week... That'll be the true test especially if/when they beat the Bears who are imploding! Then we would have every braggin right you can have sitting gloriously at 4-1!

Yes Yes I know... one week at a time... but for once I am glancing just a squeak past Sunday. Even with a Banged up OL... CP having leg issues... Moss not to full health... we can do this! The BYE should have helped us get a game plan in order and get everyone moving better in the same direction. So........ KILL THE LIONS + GB + SLAP MY COUSIN! that's what I'm hoping for!

Thanks for reading my thoughts! I needed a place to express my Skins Dreams :)

GO BURGUNDY!

I think this team(REDSKINS) is better than people think.

I think we went into the locker room at halftime(GIANTS GAME) and came out with the Big head and got beat.

I think people around here have melted down for no reason and its funny.

I cant wait until we punish the Lions and hear what people have to say then.

People are hyping the Lions up like they the motha******* Patriots.

The Lions are some trash and they are overrated. I cant wait until sunday.

I think the Lions are gonna be surprised at how difficult it will be to run their school-yard offense against the vaunted Skins' secondary featuring 4 ... count em ... 4 No. 1 Draft picks! Skins will win easily and this Board will be in an uproar (no pun) all of next week!!!

my balloon was deflated this morning by my ever loving cousin... (a ravens fan ~ so yes he is bitter) and he smuggly mentioned that the Skins have proved nothing with their start. Argh. I had no rebuttal.

here's your rebuttal: "yeah, while that may be true, the ravens alternatively have proven something...

they've proven they suck at football."

I think the Lions are gonna be surprised at how difficult it will be to run their school-yard offense against the vaunted Skins' secondary featuring 4 ... count em ... 4 No. 1 Draft picks! Skins will win easily and this Board will be in an uproar (no pun) all of next week!!!
I have read a few of your past posts and in one thread you talk about our secondary is going to get torched, then we play the pats and our season is over... So I am not exactly sure if you just enjoy going whichever way the wind blows or this post was pure sarcasm. Which one is it, we getting destroyed or are we going to destroy them???:whoknows:

I have read a few of your past posts and in one thread you talk about our secondary is going to get torched, then we play the pats and our season is over... So I am not exactly sure if you just enjoy going whichever way the wind blows or this post was pure sarcasm. Which one is it, we getting destroyed or are we going to destroy them???:whoknows:

generally hes full of chit.

In the vision ... On the Lions first possession, the Skins sack Kitna, knock him out of the game, and recover a fumble deep in Lions territory ... they then score on a quick strike from Campbell to Reche Caldwell streaking across the weak middle of the Lions D. JTO'Sullivan comes in and is immediately intercepted by RSprings who returns the ball 43 yds. for a TD. The Skins ... against form, go ionto a 2-minute Offense for the rest of the 2nd quarter and score 2 TDs when Campbell complete's a screen pass to CPortis who streaks 75 yds down the sideline, and on their following possession, Campbell completes 5 straight passes to 5 different receivers, then on a crafty bootleg form the Lions 2yd. line, scoots unmolested into the corner of the endzone. Skins up 28-0 at the half run out the clock in the 2nd half and win going away 38-10. Honest!

In the vision ... On the Lions first possession, the Skins sack Kitna, knock him out of the game, and recover a fumble deep in Lions territory ... they then score on a quick strike from Campbell to Reche Caldwell streaking across the weak middle of the Lions D. JTO'Sullivan comes in and is immediately intercepted by RSprings who returns the ball 43 yds. for a TD. The Skins ... against form, go ionto a 2-minute Offense for the rest of the 2nd quarter and score 2 TDs when Campbell complete's a screen pass to CPortis who streaks 75 yds down the sideline, and on their following possession, Campbell completes 5 straight passes to 5 different receivers, then on a crafty bootleg form the Lions 2yd. line, scoots unmolested into the corner of the endzone. Skins up 28-0 at the half run out the clock in the 2nd half and win going away 38-10. Honest!

That would be so wonderful. Why can't I have visions like this? Now that I think about it, I would be angry if I had a vision like this and realized it wasn't reality. Regardless, this Sunday and the next few weeks will really show us what the Redskins are made of, hopefully the stuff dreams are made of (the good kind anyway).

I think this team(REDSKINS) is better than people think.

I think we went into the locker room at halftime(GIANTS GAME) and came out with the Big head and got beat.

I think people around here have melted down for no reason and its funny.

I cant wait until we punish the Lions and hear what people have to say then.

People are hyping the Lions up like they the motha******* Patriots.

The Lions are some trash and they are overrated. I cant wait until sunday.

I'm with you man.

Everything you wrote was fine except for that Shawn Springs father Ron is going to be playing for us Sunday?? and I dont really see a place in football to call someone getting unmolested when they score a touchdown.... Greg your quite the character....:laugh:

I have been sitting rather high and mighty about our 2-1 start. Because MAN DOES IT FEEL A LOT BETTER THAN LAST YEARS START. hehe sorry for yelling... :laugh: However, my balloon was deflated this morning by my ever loving cousin... (a ravens fan ~ so yes he is bitter) and he smuggly mentioned that the Skins have proved nothing with their start. Argh. I had no rebuttal.

Here is what I'm trying to convey. We need a win against a team of standing. We should beat the Lions even though they are on kinda on the same chop block as us... having a winning record but against unproven teams and to top it off being the team that lost to the Eagles!... If we lose here than we aren't what I have been praying for and the season won't be getting much prettier IMO. So lets kill that cats!

But what I really want and would give us a beacon for the playoffs would be a win over Green Bay the following week... That'll be the true test especially if/when they beat the Bears who are imploding! Then we would have every braggin right you can have sitting gloriously at 4-1!

Yes Yes I know... one week at a time... but for once I am glancing just a squeak past Sunday. Even with a Banged up OL... CP having leg issues... Moss not to full health... we can do this! The BYE should have helped us get a game plan in order and get everyone moving better in the same direction. So........ KILL THE LIONS + GB + SLAP MY COUSIN! that's what I'm hoping for!

Thanks for reading my thoughts! I needed a place to express my Skins Dreams :)

GO BURGUNDY!

couldnt have said it better myself :cheers:

In the vision ... On the Lions first possession, the Skins sack Kitna, knock him out of the game, and recover a fumble deep in Lions territory ...
No offense because our Defense IS pretty good but this will NEVER happen
they then score on a quick strike from Campbell to Reche Caldwell streaking across the weak middle of the Lions D.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
JTO'Sullivan comes in and is immediately intercepted by RSprings who returns the ball 43 yds. for a TD.
Sorry I hate to do this but when did we get a new CB? and who the heck is R Springs? :laugh:
The Skins ... against form, go ionto a 2-minute Offense for the rest of the 2nd quarter and score 2 TDs when Campbell complete's a screen pass to CPortis who streaks 75 yds down the sideline, and on their following possession, Campbell completes 5 straight passes to 5 different receivers,
:laugh: No offense to Gibbs and Saunders but they don't know how to use the 2 minute offense unless they are losing
then on a crafty bootleg form the Lions 2yd. line, scoots unmolested into the corner of the endzone.
OK this could be possible if we were down there but as history will mot likely repeat we will give it to Betts to try an drun it in.
Skins up 28-0 at the half run out the clock in the 2nd half and win going away 38-10. Honest!
Running out the clock in the 2nd half is probably the most acurate statement you made in your vision.

Now guys don't club me because I am just having fun and I would LOVE for this vision to come true.

Archived