Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proving Ourselves...

ItaliaMuscle

I'm with you man.
I'm telling you. People around here are just leaving us left for dead. After 1 game.

Now I'm not saying we are going to the superbowl, but we can beat the LIONS.

There are 3 phases to a football team and game.

Defense: Not even close, our D is way better than any team they have faced. There D is Horrid.

Special teams: Our special teams are outstanding and this will play a big part in the game. This the part that everybody is overlooking. ARE is so closed to breaking one and Rock is too. Frost has been awsom. Our kicker(I cant spell his name) Has been Money.

Offense. Now I will give them the edge on passing but we run the ball better and we have a better TE. I think JC will better this week, Like I said they D is Horrid.

Bottom line: This team has been getting flamed by the fans and the media for the last 2 weeks and they are pissed!!!!!

They have been hearing how good the Cowboys are and the Media love fest with Tony Romo sits to pee and Dallas. THEY LISTEN TO SPORTS TALK RADIO AND THEY READ THE PAPERS. This team is an angrey team and they have something to prove.

We are at Home, 92000 people and we are coming of a loss and a buy.

So please somebody tell me how we lose this Game?

We will crush them.

Despite our early winning record, we have not proven that we are a different team than last season. Beating Miami (0-4) in overtime doesn't show progress. Beating Philadelphia by stopping a LATE red zone drive showed heart and at the time, progress. Losing to NY after leading by 3 scores at halftime took away any progress we showed in Philly.

I'm not trying to say we ARE the same team as last season. I'm saying we haven't proven yet that we aren't.

Archived