Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Put your money where your mouth is

BigRedAlbright

We could put him on IR then, right? without the cap penalties?

Just to clarify, putting a player on IR doesn't give you cap penalties, it gives you more cap space.

Let's just say we can put him on the "physically unable to perform" list. :)

You know your team is screwed when...

the 87th "Give Brandon Lloyd the Damn Ball!" thread is started. :doh:

seriously, everyone pray for Santana's groin.

Yeah hopefully #89 is ready to go. Randle El is playing some descent ball, but i'm not sure how much B.Lloyd is going to be able to contribute. If our O line wasn't so banged up, Cooley could definitely be our primary option if he wasn't in there to block all game.

I would agree, if BLloyd was any good. If we were to put him at 1st string, he would never be able to carry the load, and we would just suck, period. Cut the man loose if he doesn't want to play.

OMG, what a great post! I think I'm in love. :D

:rolleyes: @ topic creator

Brandon Lloyd is paid an obscene amount of money to sit on the bench. HE has talent but was rarely looked at last year in games because of Sally-Armed Brunell. This year he was targeted once. I know there must be crap going on behind the scenes with his attitude so let's take another approach. With Santana Hurt PUT BRANDON LLOYD IN AS THE NUMBER 1 RECEIVER. Throw to him often. This could shut him up and actually let us see what he can do. Also, it could raise his value and stop him from putting out any more CDs this week. Bring on the posts calling me stupid.
And what if he don't produce, should we risk losing a game when we know what El gives us

I think they should put him in as the wedge buster on kickoff coverage, just so he knows how good he had it before he blew it.

So far, he's making about $30,000 per yard gained.

haha.... i like the breakdown

bottom line, i agree we should put lloyd in there. give him a chance with a real QB and see what he does. if he still doesnt produce, go ahead and cut ties with him, and no one will complain

Just to clarify, putting a player on IR doesn't give you cap penalties, it gives you more cap space.

Let's just say we can put him on the "physically unable to perform" list. :)

haha yeah, I know - I meant by putting him on IR instead of cutting him, we'd avoid the penalties associated with the cut. sorry about the awkward phrasing

Bring on the posts calling me stupid.

I'll call ya stupid for suggesting this. The idea is flippin retarded. Your actually calling for the team to throw a game away. Any one that calls themselves a fan of the team that wants to lose a game on purpose is stupid in my eyes.

What on earth makes you think Lloyd could make a catch in Washington? Last year he set a record for the worst performance of any starting WR in a year that wasn't injured. Do you have any idea how bad you have to be to be the WORST EVER?? What about this year shows you any thing that makes you think he's better then he was last year?

Put down the controller and turn off Madden. Turn off your headphones and stop listening to Lloyd Rap. And for ***** sake stop watching Lloyd YOUTUBE videos of his sorry career in San Fran. Lloyd sucks. Get off this mans jock and realize that for once in your life. He doesn't try anymore because HE ALREADY GOT PAID. The man is garbage, always will be garbage, and no one in the NFL wants him. When we can afford it we will dump his sorry butt.

Why is it that every single time I come onto this forum I read some lame fan calling out the organization and demanding we see more Lloyd? Does no one actually watch the games anymore? Are some fans just flat out crazy and think they know more then the coaches do? I'm really sick to death of these damn posts and can't wait for him to be off the team.

I'd put my money where my mouth is and contribute to a fund that was setup to pay the salary cap hit we'd take for releasing him. That's a cause I'm willing to help out :applause:

Archived