Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rams vs Pukes Game Thread...

tr1

Of course I'm a Redskins fan. I may be critical of the Redskins, but it's not unwarranted.

Let Cowboys fans badmouth the Cowboys. Redskins fans aren't in any position to bash the Cowboys given their performance over the last 15 years, the Cowboys overall record against the Redskins, and their 5 superbowl trophies. I hate the Cowboys, but rather than expose their flaws, I find it more constructive to expose the flaws of our own team so that one day, we will correct them, and achieve supremacy once more. :point2sky :dallasuck

:laugh:

Over the last 11 years, we have been both ****. We have 1 playoff victory more than them.

Of course I'm a Redskins fan. I may be critical of the Redskins, but it's not unwarranted.

Let Cowboys fans badmouth the Cowboys. Redskins fans aren't in any position to bash the Cowboys given their performance over the last 15 years, the Cowboys overall record against the Redskins, and their 5 superbowl trophies. I hate the Cowboys, but rather than expose their flaws, I find it more constructive to expose the flaws of our own team so that one day, we will correct them, and achieve supremacy once more. :point2sky :dallasuck

So basicly you are bashing the Skins fans who bash the boys and the boys fans? so how is your bashing better than the others? ... I dont get it

also , this is ATN and this is a boys rams game thread , we do tlak abotu the skins we just do it in the right place

Excuse me for asking but how does talking about the Skins flaws going to help correct them? Talking about the flaws will accomplish as much as talking bad about the Cowboys. Not a damn thing. Plus talking bad about the Cowboys is a lot more fun.

Archived