Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Sore Throat Crew pt.3 Lions

Walking Deadman

I don't post here very often. But I'm at every game, counted for in Section 222. I don't usually have my voice back until Wednesday.

btw...props to the ul. I sat in the ll last week and you guys were LOUD. It was the first time I felt like I didn't have to yell. I still did off course.

HTTR!!

Dude I'm getting a boner just thinking about how loud and proud I'm going to be. I'm litterally going to be screaming in my living room at the Top of my Lungs, to the point where the neighbors call the cops because they are afraid that some sort of religious sacrafice is going on. And you know what to ensure a victory I am fully prepared to partake in sacraficing a live chicken..... BECAUSE THATS WHAT IT TAKES SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I'm getting a boner just thinking about how loud and proud I'm going to be. I'm litterally going to be screaming in my living room at the Top of my Lungs, to the point where the neighbors call the cops because they are afraid that some sort of religious sacrafice is going on. And you know what to ensure a victory I am fully prepared to partake in sacraficing a live chicken..... BECAUSE THATS WHAT IT TAKES SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do what you gotta do, but make sure you pluck it, skin it, clean it, douse it in some sort of bbq or hot sauce and fry the **** out of it when you're done. Otherwise, it would just be wasteful.

Overall, I was disappointed with our performance last game. I felt one of the loudest moments by the fans was the "here we go Redskins" chants during our last drive. :doh:

Oh well, nothing left to do but suck it up and go back to work, right? I'll be in 437 as usual, screaming my head off, shaking bottles with coins in them and encouraging people to get involved.

One of these days, the Skins are going to start winning with consistency and conviction again, until then, I think are performance as fans is going to be spotty at best, depending on the opponent and the flow of the game. It'll take that winning over a period of time to truly get the crowd back, there so much bitterness over the last 15 or so years. It's actually worse than losers like the Lions and Cardinals because our expectations never dropped. Until we get back to being winners, there will be those like us who give everything every game, but until then the fans are going to leave a lot in their seats, so to speak :laugh: It's a difficult fact or Redskins' fandom that I still can't really get myself to accept but, it is what it is. Like I said, time to go back to work and do our part and then some. Go Skins. :cheers:

Archived