Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Sore Throat Crew pt.3 Lions

Walking Deadman

STC RULES!!!!!

I dont want this game like the Miami game, It should be loud on defense. Not just 3rd down, but every down. Also, a warning to those in 452. Im fed up with you guys yelling when were on offense, expect a warning the first time you do it, the next time your getting clocked in the head. Also, anybody who yells 'OHHHHH' during the National Anthem will suffer the same fate. Enjoy the game guys, and lets keep it clean. No fights with loser lions fand are needed on sunday.

Good call. Lets do it one better. How about we bring tasers and zap fans into compliance.......... Better not see anyone say Ohhh or there going to suffer signifigant trauma from the Deep throat crew

Good call. Lets do it one better. How about we bring tasers and zap fans into compliance.......... Better not see anyone say Ohhh or there going to suffer signifigant trauma from the Deep throat crew
haha, it's funny 'cause he said deep throat crew, haha <- me being sarcastic

- seriously though, I'm just loud. I don't feel the need to try to get everyone on their feet like some do, but whatever, to each his own. I get loud and I think that's fun and obviously a good part of going to the game. So while your joke was asinine, I do agree that trying to police/control fan behavior is kind of ridiculous, outside of mainly trying to show by example.

How many false starts did we get? It was brutal in that heat today. Also forgot my pennies for the water bottle. Too much 007 and JungleJuice.

Three I believe and a forced timeout.

I wound up doing the money in the bottle trick- primarily b/c I went to the game with a bad head cold (almost didn't go- a last minute decision really) and didn't have much of a voice BEFORE the game started.

My voice is gone now and I can't stop coughing, but it was well worth it to see this type of game. :)

Archived