Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Sore Throat Crew pt.3 Lions

Walking Deadman

So are you over it yet?

I'm not.......I have a chip on my shoulder coming into the Lions game.

The memory of that annoying Giants fan behind me running his mouth about Eli being a "beast" is pissing me off as I type this.

One thing that has even made me more angry is the rumor (and/or possible fact) that "fake" noise was being pumped in last Sunday.

Does FedEx have to do this?

Is the Sore Throat Crew not getting it done?

I know 403 was on it's collective feet most of the game and we were loud.

MF Loud.

So for anybody going to FedEx next Sunday.....

137.jpg

Get loud or don't come at all

I don't want to EVER hear that noise is being pumped in again and I don't want to see us lose another home game this year.

ARE YOU WITH ME?

6-0 at home the rest of the way

PS- Gary Clark joins the Ring of Fame next Sunday, let's make him feel like we're still at RFK with the noise

Here's our Sore Throat Crew, Feel free to become a member

(All ESers in the lower bowl, upper bowl, OVC, club levels.....you're welcome to add yourselves)

Members of the ES Sore Throat Crew:

105- Hogisme

110- drone007

112- DButz65

117- CandaceM23, Sweet Sassy Molassy

118- ldysknzfn1

123- el gorilla

126- voicekiller, Joe Sick

128- dceezown

130- Stephenva79

132- Jofizz, AndyBurd

139- SkinsNatsFan

220- ragemdw

221- TheOtherGardner

222- HTTR42

306- nebster21, samsc03

315- Blue Collar Skins

326- gca61087

338- skinsdude

401- mark327

402- Skins n' Bones, NewCliche, bbruce0, holmester, drums and skins

403- Walking Deadman, jwebst1, pez, Huly, superdan045, toddlerdurden,

SeanTaylor5907

404- GoSkinsGo, Cooooley47

405- sikizler, b0y5etsfir3, portisizzle, TheU2689

406- RedlightG20

407- RedskinsCaps02

408- essex03

409- Grumpy Vet

410- Hoagie1980, Phoward12

411- dreamshatterer

412- chesapeakehog, scuppajones

414- BAFGA

416- SkinsNoles21, Playmaker89

417- LadderCrew17, RobinTom

418- Gracelander, OBGNNC, mattlear29

419- phatboy41, SinisterJay

420- redwoodaudio, smokinskinsfan

421- Vilandil Tasardur, luvsmesumme

422- mcarey032

423- dgreen, 9 to 42 TD

424- OnTheWarpath, RedBeast, mnj1125, coolsnow23

425- Tastes Like Chicken, Winning Season Please!, the krabber

426- RedskinDan0557, poidog22, DB44, bolivian

427- asacks, TCO, skinfan2k, kevinklein

428- CounterTrey

429- jds84

430- unsonny, Popeman38, MontanaRed, C.Taylor, CalSkinsFan

431- Raub, Skinsfan1311, Brandon Lloyd Christmas, dlj9999, SkinsNumberOne, KTrainSkinsFan

433- Capt'n Obvious, rmoore1078

434- REDPepper

435- skinsjunkie2, ctj0215

436- fdarugar

437- DCsportsfan53

438- mtyquinn

439- theburgundyandgold, CGSKINS, herrmag, JWB

440- morepheusmeyers, skinznsoxrox

441- Jeeb, cwray420, allskins

444- SkinsLover, SiestaBob, Real Deal

445- ncsuapex, ffxdrummer, thelongestbreath

446- Grumpy Vet's Mom, SloppyOneXXVI

447- awd sr, CAThompson

448- jwesk1

449- SLASH83, ppistol, junglist350z

451- Tat2dluvchyld, onlypoopypants

452- sens11, MarkB452, BandG4ever, skinsfan87

453- WHALEN, joef44, RonJeremy, Livestrongskins, RDSKNfaithfull, FranchiseTY11

454- Mark the Homer, Skins-in-CT, HOF44, TheDoyler23

" (and those in the lower bowl, OVC, club levels.....you're welcome to add yourselves)"

I didnt know that, add me to the list, LBC 112 hehheh , my throat is still a little sore from last weeks game!

Yeah...originally I started with the UB, but I thought that all ESers going to FedEx really should be involved thus- The Sore Throat Crew.

:cheers:

Who needs to yell and get a soar throat with the fake 12th man?

I DO!!!!!!!!!

Nothing beats being there and sharing the victory live with your fellow skins fans and the team.

If FedEx/Redskins think they can do a better job pumping in noise, then they might as well stop selling tickets and fill the stadium with 91,000 mannequins wearing Redskins jerseys (at least there won't be opposing team jerseys, Cowboy jerseys and jerseys for other teams NOT playing in the seats :rolleyes: )

Sorry. This "fake" 12th Man really pisses me off when I know that a large portion of the fan base does their part. It's a bit of a slap in the face to the fans that go the game and get loud win or lose.

What row? 425 Row 26, seats 23-24 here!

Hey WD don't forget to mention the Pez maneuver- a handful of coins in an empty beer/water bottle makes a lot of noise when you bang it against your hand/seat/opposing fan head (j/k).

row 21. sitting on the aisle...just not sure which seats (tix havent arrived in the mail yet).

I DO!!!!!!!!!

Nothing beats being there and sharing the victory live with your fellow skins fans and the team.

Sorry. This "fake" 12th Man really pisses me off when I know that a large portion of the fan base does their part. It's a bit of a slap in the face to the fans that go the game and get loud win or lose.

Here, Here and three cheers to Walking Deadman for getting us pumped up again. :notworthy :applause: :cheers:

And I'm with you on this "fake" 12th Man thing. I know for a fact that my section was loud and into it - the real 12th Man thing that is, and I sure as hell yelled my butt off as did every single Redskins fan that I could see. We had a blast and worked hard and I plan to do the same thing at every home game regardless of whether they really are pumping in noise or not, win or lose. I know I didn't imagine people standing up all around the stadium and cheering their hearts out....and if there was any fake noise at all, it had nothing on us fans.

LOUD AND PROUD - HERE'S TO ALL THE REAL 12TH MEN OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO OUT THERE AND DO OUR THING - REGARDLESS!!!!!!!!

And for those who complain constantly about how much they hate FedEx - I just wanted to say that I personally wouldn't choose any other place to be when the Skins are in town. It's my house, it's *our house* (whether we like it or not) and it's the only one we have, so let's do it and our team proud. :2cents:

Anybody that wanted to be added has been added to the list.

Hey WD don't forget to mention the Pez maneuver- a handful of coins in an empty beer/water bottle makes a lot of noise when you bang it against your hand/seat/opposing fan head (j/k).

Yep. Too bad you can't bring bottles into the stadium.

Anyway, if you have some change (couple of pennies will do) and buy a beer/bottle water/bottle soda-- put the pennies in the empty bottle and bang them.

They make alot of noise.

Archived