Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Therapy for your souls

slinky

Ok. so last night i got to have the honor of hanging out with Gary Clark for a while in Tysons Corner (such a great guy).

Anyway... got me looking at Youtube videos and found this which should help in your recovery from yesterday's loss.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pxfjiUb4hEc

Great find, Oh man, does that bring up memories. :cheers:

Back then the big question was "I wonder who were going to play this year in the Playoffs?"

That was a different Gibbs and a different NFL. Still the '91 Team was dominant! Oh the good ole days!

dominant?

try #10 in ESPN's best teams of all time.

Editor commented that if we had a better star QB in there instead of Rypien (who is actually a favorite redskins of mine), he would have rated '91 skins the #1 team of all time.

anyone have that link to this?

dominant?

try #10 in ESPN's best teams of all time.

Editor commented that if we had a better star QB in there instead of Rypien (who is actually a favorite redskins of mine), he would have rated '91 skins the #1 team of all time.

anyone have that link to this?

They could have very easily ranked them 1st. We had the best offense and defense in the league. Rypien had an All Pro year. It's wasn't like Montana ever had a much better year than that one and we didn't have a Rice either.

Archived