Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why the Giant game worries me!

tiny11

When I was 23, I was serving my country. Perhaps that is something you might consider since obviously you lack discipline. Remember you initiated the insults because of a font color. You inspire to criticize, yet when someone criticizes back you become angry. This will be my last post since continuing this make me as foolish as you. However, you may want to reflect on your character, since this is obviously a part of you underdeveloped ID.

45 in grad school. Yea, I'm the moron 23 years ahead of you.

HAHAHAHA

Tiny, ur the idiot typing in wrong color, attempting to belittle all of ES, obviously self conscious, instead of saying my bad, you bring that up? your salary? you must have been put in lockers in high school huh?

EDit: thanks for serving the country, but seriously go whack it and relax.

When I was 23, I was serving my country. Perhaps that is something you might consider since obviously you lack discipline. Remember you initiated the insults because of a font color. You inspire to criticize, yet when someone criticizes back you become angry. This will be my last post since continuing this make me as foolish as you. However, you may want to reflect on your character, since this is obviously a part of you underdeveloped ID.

^Dang, he just won right there.

Tiny for forum president. All hail the invisi-font ruler.

At first, I thought this was an awesome post because it was just completely blank. Then I read what he said and just had to do this ---> :doh:

Such amazing potential...such an incredible let down. All this compounded by meaningless bragging...

Dude: This is the DC area. The average income is almost 6 digits. Grad school is similarly unimpressive.

:gaintsuck

I'm worried from the standpoint that we are coming off an emotionally charged road game and the Giants can put up a lot of points. Hopefully Joe will show some old tape of the 36-0 drubbing to get people focused. That combined with the fact that we are breaking out the new unis and everything this week will hopefully get the guys fired up. I expect Gregg to keep dropping the safeties deep to protect from giving up big plays over the top.

Apologize for the font color. Unlike many of you, I do not live my life on the Redskins website. Equally important, to the moron who referenced my intellect, I am in Graduate school, and have a six figure salary. What about you, McDonalds I would imagine? Do you need a job?

Hail Hail!!

i could use a 6 figure job. but anyway, the fact that this is a division game means it's always up for grabs, no matter how either team is doin. but i felt at the beginning of the year that we matched up well. i'm not sayin it's a lock now, but i do feel we are in a better position to win now. the fact the we are at home and momentum alone could've been the ex-factor, let alone i feel that they have more key injuries than us.

Hey, LOOK! I can post in "ninja" style, too!

Thank you for your service to our country, but no one cares how much you make or how educated you are. What do you expect? That we'd all line up to pat you on the back?

lol, this could be the new thing, like the "paloffs" thread.

This could be a trap game for our boys however if they do not committ silly penalties and turnovers they should be alright. I think this will be a close game hey, it's a division rivalry very familiar with each other. I think it will be another knock out , drag out affair. This team does not have that knock out punch yet. So, they have to grind out wins.

Wow, now I fully understand why there is so much crime in DC. I imagine this is symbolic of many of you. Also, anyone who would suggest masturbation on a football website is probably a potential pedophile.

Hail Hail!!! I am back!

I don't know...masturbation is awesome...not only pedophiles can engage in it...otherwise I'm the world's biggest pedophile...

In any case, the Giants would seem like a trap game to me, except for two things: no Tiki and our amazing run defense. The entire Giants offense is based on the premise of running the ball. If they can't do that, then they cannot score. Yes, they put up 35 points against Dallas, but if our secondary plays like it did Monday night, the passing lanes will not be as open. We just need to stop the run, and run the ball. Football, it's as simple as it's always been.

I served my country too but you dont see me on here instigating fights and telling everyone how great I am. All you had to do was edit your message in white an this never would have happened

Wow, now I fully understand why there is so much crime in DC. I imagine this is symbolic of many of you. Also, anyone who would suggest masturbation on a football website is probably a potential pedophile.

Hail Hail!!! I am back!

Alright guys, I think it's time to stop making fun of each other. Let's get back to it and focus on the Gmen here. Tiny11...don't take everything everyone says so seriously.

I'm worried from the standpoint that we are coming off an emotionally charged road game and the Giants can put up a lot of points. Hopefully Joe will show some old tape of the 36-0 drubbing to get people focused. That combined with the fact that we are breaking out the new unis and everything this week will hopefully get the guys fired up. I expect Gregg to keep dropping the safeties deep to protect from giving up big plays over the top.

See you just had to bring that back up again !! *sigh* :( . But, you do have a point but hearing Gibbs talk so far this week. I think he will keep them well grounded and focus.

If we lose to the Giants in my opinion that Eagles win will not carry much weight. You have to beat the teams that you are expected to beat that what good teams do or teams that hope to be good.

Look our defense esp our secondary is going to get tested big time the next 2 games.

Sorry by Chris Chambers and Reggie Brown are who we faced last 2 weeks and we won.

Bug we got Shockey, Burris, and Toomer followed by Roy Williams and Clavin Johnson the next 2 games. We'll see how much we've improved in the secondary the next few games and I'm almost 100% sure this Giants game is going to be close.

Because we were 5-11 last year this team is humble and will not overlook the Giants IMO. I think the Giants will give the Skins all they can handle however since they are so hungry for a win.

Tiny, if you go back and read each post you will see that most if not all were just razzing you a little (football fans often do this with eachother). You did infact make a bit of a fool of yourself by starting a thread which no one could READ! Instead of insulting people and boasting about your salary maybe next time just laugh at yourself a little. Life is to short to get uptight when other Redskin fans tease you about a little mistake. :2cents:

Archived