Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why the Giant game worries me!

tiny11

I know the Giant's have not had the greatest season so far, but I think they create match up problems for the Redskins. We can pretend all we want in reference to the ability of the Redskins corners, but they are average at best. Every time I see Carlos Rogers running down the field, I only see the back of his shirt trying to catch up with the receivers, Burress, Shockey, and Toomer are formidable receivers and the Redskins corners will have their hands full. Also, with a depleted offensive line, we had better have a plan for Strahan and Umenyiora. Although Strahan has not had the greatest season so far, he will be up for this game at 0-2. Do not get it twisted, I am a huge Redskins fan, but I am also honest enough to acknowledge their weaknesses. If the defensive line does not get any pressure on Eli, this could end up like another Cowboys/Giants fiasco.

Bring on the hate comments!!!

I think you meant to say:

"I know the Giant's have not had the greatest season so far, but I think they create match up problems for the Redskins. We can pretend all we want in reference to the ability of the Redskins corners, but they are average at best. Every time I see Carlos Rogers running down the field, I only see the back of his shirt trying to catch up with the receivers, Burress, Shockey, and Toomer are formidable receivers and the Redskins corners will have their hands full. Also, with a depleted offensive line, we had better have a plan for Strahan and Umenyiora. Although Strahan has not had the greatest season so far, he will be up for this game at 0-2. Do not get it twisted, I am a huge Redskins fan, but I am also honest enough to acknowledge their weaknesses. If the defensive line does not get any pressure on Eli, this could end up like another Cowboys/Giants fiasco."

Hmmm....you speak ninja?

If Eli is healthy the G-men's passing game does scare me.

Truth is we didn't pressure McNabb enough and he just plain missed some open guys....if we don't get pressure on Eli we could be in for a shootout against a hungry team. Plax is a nightmare matchup for our CB's.

Still you gotta like where we are and that the Giants have no descrenable defense.

Should be close.

I know the Giant's have not been having the greatest season so far, but I think they create match up problems for the Redskins. We can pretend all we want in reference to the ability of the Redskins corners, but they are average at best. Every time I see Carlos Rogers running down the field, I only see the back of his shirt trying to catch up with the receivers, Burress, Shockey, and Toomer are formidable receivers and the Redskins corners will have their hands full. Also, with a depleted offensive line, we had better have a plan for Strahan and Umenyiora. Although Strahan has not had the greatest season so far, he will be up for this game at 0-2. Do not get it twisted, I am a huge Redskins fan, but I am also honest enough to acknowledge their weaknesses. If the defensive line does not get any pressure on Eli, this could end up like another Cowboys/Giants fiasco.

Bring on the hate comments!!!

Apologize for the font color. Unlike many of you, I do not live my life on the Redskins website. Equally important, to the moron who referenced my intellect, I am in Graduate school, and have a six figure salary. What about you, McDonalds I would imagine? Do you need a job?

Hail Hail!!

strahan has looked invisible, uminyoura is not even playing. their starting RB is not playing, and eli is so banged up hes been pulled in each game.

the only way the redskins lose this game is if they beat themselves with silly turnovers and miss opportunities.

:doh: What?

Osi played week2 . He looked pretty good.

Eli pulled in each game? Yeah, When Dallas took a 10 point lead with 3 minutes left and his shoulder injured. He left last weeks game after the Giants were down 3 scores. Why risk further injury?

You make it sound as if he barely made it on the field. He threw 1 td and 1 int last week against the Packers. He had 150 yards at halftime. Its not his fault the defense is a frigging sieve.

Apologize for the font color. Unlike many of you, I do not live my life on the Redskins website. Equally important, to the moron who referenced my intellect, I am in Graduate school, and have a six figure salary. What about you, McDonalds I would imagine? Do you need a job?

Hail Hail!!

By stating how great you are you have made every disbelieve everything you say..

2nd of all no one cares how much money you make.. There are a lot of people here that make WAYYYY more than you and dont have to go around preaching it

Hail Hail!!

hahah what a loser....OOOO grad school!! where at? Montgomery College? and way to go on the 6 figs. hahaha dbag.

Hail Hail!!

45 in grad school. Yea, I'm the moron 23 years ahead of you.

Archived