Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why didn't Wilson get any game time last night??

cozmikbuffalo

Last night and this coming Sunday night are the perfect times to give Chris Wilson the chance he needs to show he can make an impact on this Defense and make some plays on the other side of the line with Carter who is getting it done so far. So why no Wilson?? Could it be that he is made of glass or are we seeing the same thing we did with McCintosh last year.

C'mon coach let's kick all the tires and take the tachometer into the red and see just what we got early in the season just in case he can contribute and grow into the system like Rocky has. What the......???

Chris Wilson DID get playing time spelling Andre Carter in the 4th quarter. On one play coming from the RE spot he was about an inch away from stripping McNabb before he took off running to the right of the pocket.

Sorry guys he didn't play at all according to the official stats from the game. On the did not play list along with......

QB 15 T.Collins, LB 57 R.Godfrey, DE 95 C.Wilson

I guess they want to give Demetric Evans the very best opportunity to make this job his before letting Wilson have a decent shot.

We already know that Demetric is solid if called upon to start. He provides a decent bullrush and some good defense against the run. He is basically a poor man's Phillip Daniels.

He definitely played. I remember seeing him.

Wow, I guess he did if all of you saw it. Damn, I wished I'd a seen that cause I was probably the first one to get excited about him when he got picked up last January. To hear that he almost caused a turn over makes me wonder even more why he ain't in there.

Yeah, I knew there was something different about him. Wasnt he also wearing white gloves?

not sure, sorry... not to go all fashion police, but the white shoes is a much better look

and yeah, i wasn't posting a picture of chris wilson, my sig (kjc and marcus mason) kind of blends in with the white line above signatures

Wow, I guess he did if all of you saw it. Damn, I wished I'd a seen that cause I was probably the first one to get excited about him when he got picked up last January. To hear that he almost caused a turn over makes me wonder even more why he ain't in there.

He definitely played. He actually was able to hit Mcnabb on the back which forced him to scramble out.

I really like this kid.

Archived