Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs? Was he hurting or what? (mod edited title)

Master Blaster

He started the game, but didn't play at all in the fourth quarter when McNabb started to get a rythm. Anyone know what the deal is here?

Learn this: :)

Rule #8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts. Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Its these kinda things that I actually am GLAD happenned when the end result is still a win. Leigh Torrence is a possible prospect for us with his speed. The time he got tonight is extremely valuable to him and the team. The game tape he'll get to review with the coaches will ultimately make him a better player. HHTR WE WON BABY.

hes a question mark going into each week which is one of the reasons im not a fan of his. when hes on the field i feel safe with his side, but i hate wondering whether hes gonna make it on the field or not. macklin and torrence did fine, and los stepped up big time. smoot will be back, our corner situation is nice because weve got enough depth to let springs rest more than usual.

Here we go again with someone bashing another ES member for asking a question. Why don't you not respond if it bothers you so much. We won is right, but it is a concern about Springs. Take it easy

Wrong

I wasnt bashing anyone for asking a question.

I was just stating that we won so relax its no big deal. After thread after thread about Springs last week I was in "here we go again" mode about Springs. Nothing personal.

Why dont you not respond if what I said bothers you so much. :gaintsuck

Wrong

I wasnt bashing anyone for asking a question.

I was just stating that we won so relax its no big deal. After thread after thread about Springs last week I was in "here we go again" mode about Springs. Nothing personal.

Why dont you not respond if what I said bothers you so much. :gaintsuck

Bull****.

You did bash for asking a question. A very important question, considering that:

1. Springs is our #1 corner.

2. He was out in the 4th quarter, when the Eagles were making it close.

3. He didnt play much the previous week due to a hamstring.

4. If it's a lingering thing, it will affect us long term.

So, it's a big deal. That's like saying "We wont last night, so we shouldnt worry about Randy Thomas tearing a tricep."

Think man, think.

Archived