Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs? Was he hurting or what? (mod edited title)

Master Blaster

Bull****.

You did bash for asking a question. A very important question, considering that:

1. Springs is our #1 corner.

2. He was out in the 4th quarter, when the Eagles were making it close.

3. He didnt play much the previous week due to a hamstring.

4. If it's a lingering thing, it will affect us long term.

So, it's a big deal. That's like saying "We wont last night, so we shouldnt worry about Randy Thomas tearing a tricep."

Think man, think.

There is no comparing Thomas injury to Springs not playing much in the 4th qtr. And had you been paying attn you would have seen that Springs did play some in the final drive.

All in all it doesnt matter. I do not have to explain myself to none of you. Its over, I am to old for all of this petty talk. I will move on with my life still a Redskin fan and loving life. Continue to dwell on it if you like. I am done with this conversation. :gaintsuck

I don't know. I wasn't even paying attention to that. However, the redskins corners did prettty good job on the sorry eagles receivers.

Overall I agree. We got lucky when the eagles drove down to about the 15 yard line and Kevin Curtis was wide open. Donovan just missed him. That was Macklin's mistake but Donovan was off all day long.

Eli, Brady, Favre and Kitna will not miss those throws, imo.

Yes, once again, our star DB with one of the biggest contracts on the team, was on the sidelines during some of the larger moments of the game. Because of cramps. IF its not cramps, its his hammy, or his toenail, or a rib, or an ankle, or a freaking hair follicle.

Look, Shawn is a good corner. You cant play well when your NOT ON THE FIELD!

Yes, once again, our star DB with one of the biggest contracts on the team, was on the sidelines during some of the larger moments of the game. Because of cramps. IF its not cramps, its his hammy, or his toenail, or a rib, or an ankle, or a freaking hair follicle.

:laugh: :laugh:

Archived