Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/eagles

Blondie

Momma said knock you out! I'm gonna knock you out!

Ok. Sitting here knowing that there's two hours til kickoff is driving me crazy. I thought that sitting at work was bad .... Its worse now!

No doubt I took off of work @ 215 today to get out early and start searching all the news I can, and of course for some XBOX Madden time to destroy the Eagles as much as possible in preparation for good things to come... Now that I am done, I've ate and don't know what to do with myself - the time will crawl

It's time for the skins to lay it all out on the table, no holding anything back, WIN BABY WIN!!! I see 160-220 yards rushing combined and 260-320 in the air. Combined to that, 1 FF on D, 2 picks, and 3-4 sacks. RISE UP GENTLEMAN YOU'RE COUNTRY IS CALLING FOR YOU, IT'S TIME TO GIVE THESE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT, WHO's WITH ME?!

HAIL!!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

For NOT voting in Art :)

But yeah, that does give him a bit of a cushion in my book as well. Besides, virtually every "expert" is picking us to lose.

Ahhh...note to self...do not type while under the influence of pain-killers...I made the appropriate edits.

I really don't care what the "experts" say...they were the same ones who had us not making the playoffs in 2005.

The boys are playing tonight .... Fred Smoot and Carlos are talking about dressing something up tonight and are expecting a fine tonight ... They're competing against each other to see who can get the bigger fine.

Rock says that It's probably going to be a tie ... that you can't talk about gambling ... that he thinks that Fred is going to win this battle! :laugh: He said that Fred might do his best to get a $10K fine!

Archived