Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randle El poised for a big season!!!

tone_dubbz

Here is a pretty cool article on ARE. I like how he's stepped his game up this year and separated himself from B.Lloyd on the WR depth chart. I'm also impressed with his maturity level. He also states that you don't have to have the ball in your hands to make a play. Read about the block he set up for Portis on that 19 TD run last week.

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=132617&ran=125997

Gotta love that little man. If only Lloyd played with that much heart we could light up the passing game.

I was thinking the exact same thing. If Lloyed could only step up like everyone else and be on the same page, we'd be unstoppable. I hope he gets to play tonight and prove me wrong about him and show how sorry Philly's secondary is....

Running the first pass route of camp a year ago, he injured both his back and a knee. The knee swelled every day. When he'd plant and pivot to cut on a pattern, it felt like someone was jabbing a needle into his lower back. Later in the season, against Indianapolis, he played despite damage to his plantar.

Hopefully that was why he was having a poor season last year and not getting open.

Here's to a breakout season for him. :cheers:

randel el has always been my favorite acquisition of the FA class of last year, i was so excited when we signed him. i have always thought he could be a legit number 2, i think he is very underrated.

him picking up the ball portis spun is one of the coolest things i have ever heard, good looking out ARE.

i might have to get a randel el jersey if he keeps this up, ive been needing to get an offense jersey.

Do you remember all the hype about Lloyd in the summer about how he got bigger and people were saying he'd have a great year....

Lets keep track:

Week 1 vs. Miami: 0 catches, thrown at 2 times?

http://www.nfl.com/players/brandonlloyd/gamelogs?id=LLO154116

ARE is doing quite well and I truly hope it continues.

i hope a new guy has a huge game every week.... THAT would be the best threat. santana one week, cooley the next, ARE the next, blloyd the next.... with good games from portis/betts every week

Archived