Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you trade Coach for any other??

CliffBattles

I dont know about trading coaches it is just not realistic. But I am not satisified Gibbs II. But the bottom line is aways Snyder, as long as he is in control, it doesn't really matter doesnt it? This team has no direction, until Danny gets serouis and hires a real GM we wont ever win another Superbowl.

I dont know about trading coaches it is just not realistic. But I am not satisified Gibbs II. But the bottom line is aways Snyder, as long as he is in control, it doesn't really matter doesnt it? This team has no direction, until Danny gets serouis and hires a real GM we wont ever win another Superbowl.

no direction, have you been paying attention? :doh:

The Dumbest thing I ever heard was You wanting anybody over Joe Jackson.

You Young Bucks don't have a clue. :doh: ....HAIL !!!!

Young Bucks?!!? I'm almost thirty years old, homey. If it wasn't for Joe Gibbs, my childhood would not have been as glorious as it was. Do not think for one solid minute I don't know about the past or that I'm too young to realize what happened back then. The glory days is what made me into the Redskins fanatic I am now.

However, Joe Gibbs 2.0 has not been nearly as impressive, and there are other coaches around the league I would take over him currently. Do not get me wrong, I thank him for everything he has done for us, but I'm sick of not winning. All this blind loyalty has to stop somewhere, and that is something Joe Gibbs would even agree with. We have to stop thinking "well since he's better than Spurrier" or whatever other reason(s) that he should be held without criticism.

Trust me, the list of coaches I wouldn't want here over Gibbs is way longer and I feel lucky he is our coach. But, there are better coaches out there. Thats all I'm sayin'!!

If JG concentrates on the Skins this season and not Tony Stewart, Merging or not merging, DEI, and all the other things that seem to occupy his mind until late November then I will support him as enthusiastically as I did when he got here.

Over the last few years this team has not seemed put together until late November/early December....

Strange that NASCAR runs until then.

I would rather have any other coach until then.....We will play better if we have a HC whose mind isnt elsewhere.

I'll give an honest answer:

nfl_g_payton_195.jpg

The time for Gibbs will end soon and this is who I would want to replace him (of course it won't happen so eh.)

im glad at least one other person is drinking the payton kool aid. even though he used to be a coach for the cowboys he did a hell of a job with the saints last year.

id love to see what he could do with the talent we have here.

The only problem I have with the OP is that there seems to be a suggestion that due to the Belichick mess, every other coach in the NFL must cheat as well. What about Dungy? By all accounts a class guy who has been a consistent winner with the teams he's coached, albeit not the big one until last year (and having a 6'5" laser rocket arm behind center doesn't hurt either)......and no evidence that he cheats.

I'm not trying to denigrate Gibbs here......he's a great human being and a guy who works his tail off trying to make various organizations better, be it the Skins or NASCAR. And I hope that his second stint with the Skins turns out to be a success. But he is in all likelihood going to leave the sidelines again after a couple of years, and it'll be up to Dan Snyder and Co. to find another guy who will do a good job with the team. In time, I'm optimistic they will.

Dungy... crowd noise pumped through speakers, small dome.. no ethical issue there...

Archived