Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants vs. the Pukes

tr1

I didn't ever say that I know more than them! I've never looked at Newman's foot.

What I said was that you and Terrance41 (whatever his name is) keep talking like he's gonna be back next week and he's going to make your defense great again (Instant miracle! Terry's back!). Plantar fasciitis isn't something that you can play 100% with. He **WILL** have problems ALL season with it. IF he can play the rest of the season (big: IF), he will play with a lot of pain!

In order to heal from PF, he will need prolonged rest. That won't come until the off-season.

Ok well, if you haven't looked at his foot and the team doctor's have and they say he will be back next week then I'd say that is not that big of an "if" that he will play the rest of the season.

They think Eli is bad? Wait till Trent green find the soft spot in their crappy DB coverage. The guy is the master at doing that.

Trent Green the 50 year old QB who has a a few screws loose from the concussion a year ago?That Trent Green?The Trent Green who will be throwing to the great Marty Booker?

Yea..I'd take Eli/Plax/Toomer/Shockey over Trent Green and Marty Booker any day.

Trent Green the 50 year old QB who has a a few screws loose from the concussion a year ago?That Trent Green?The Trent Green who will be throwing to the great Marty Booker?

Yea..I'd take Eli/Plax/Toomer/Shockey over Trent Green and Marty Booker any day.

....But you'll be lucky to put up 20 points on their D. They may not put up 35 like the Giants did, but 21+ should do it.

Don't say I didn't warn you. :silly:

....But you'll be lucky to put up 20 points on their D. They may not put up 35 like the Giants did, but 21+ should do it.

Don't say I didn't warn you. :silly:

Our offense is better than their defense.Just because you guys couldn't put up very many points against them doesn't mean that they have an awesome defense.

Plus Newman will be back and will be an improvement over Reeves.Plax maybe scores one TD against a Newman (even an 80% Newman)

Nope nothing similar THA

We didn't have our #1 CB injured at the beginning of the year, we didn't have outr best DL injured early in the year, our pass defense didn't give up a bunch of deep balls, or get much pressure on the QB

oh wait :laugh:

2958620see20hear20speak20no20evil20.jpg

Am I right? :D

Nope nothing similar THA

We didn't have our #1 CB injured at the beginning of the year, we didn't have outr best DL injured early in the year, our pass defense didn't give up a bunch of deep balls, or get much pressure on the QB

oh wait :laugh:

I'm talking about the overall team. Yes, we have somewhat of an injury bug, but I remember you guys losing week one. I don't remember you guys having an offense to bail you out. You guys want to make us the 2006 redskins SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad to experience your hell but I just don't see it. There's alot of football to be played.

I'm talking about the overall team. Yes, we have somewhat of an injury bug, but I remember you guys losing week one. I don't remember you guys having an offense to bail you out. You guys want to make us the 2006 redskins SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad to experience your hell but I just don't see it. There's alot of football to be played.

Jeebus, THA, do you really think the pukes can hang 45 on everyone they play? I'm pretty sure most teams can hang 28 on you guys...

Now, what was your weakness last year and why was Wade hired?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At least you won't have to wait for the final stretch for your defense to suck...

Jeebus, THA, do you really think the pukes can hang 45 on everyone they play? I'm pretty sure most teams can hang 28 on you guys...

Now, what was your weakness last year and why was Wade hired?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At least you won't have to wait for the final stretch for your defense to suck...

It's a long year. Glad to start of 1-0 and 1-0 in the division. You don't have to sell me that we have plenty to work on. We have to get better.

I think some of you are too hard on the 'Boys D, looking at MSN's NFL page this morning I can see why they must have been exhausted.....

This week’s games

Cowboys 45, Giants 35

• Broncos 15, Bills 14

Cowboys 31, Giants 22

Cowboys 17, Giants 16

• Seahawks 20, Buccaneers 6

• Titans 13, Jaguars 10

• Lions 36, Raiders 21

• Chargers 14, Bears 3

• Packers 16, Eagles 13

• Steelers 34, Browns 7

• Texans 20, Chiefs 3

• Vikings 24, Falcons 3

• Redskins 16, Dolphins 13

• Patriots 38, Jets 14

• Panthers 27, Rams 13

• Colts 41, Saints 10

(I know, it's dumb but you just can't make this :pooh: up)

I will give NY credit, by the third one they were definitely playing closer....

Yes the same Green that have been throwing for 4000+ plus two years ago for what I think 5 years in a roll without any recievers beside Tony Gonzalez. That Trent Green.

The Cowboys looked very good last night. There is a reason that their preseason was filled with hype. Romo sits to pee made great decisions on the fly and Marion Barber was smokin'. Ware and Spears were always in Manning's face. The Giants have had a good passing game for 2 years so I expected a high-scoring game. The Cowboy secondary is going to have to pick it up but everything else looks playoff-bound, especially if Terry Glenn gets back to full speed.

Yes the same Green that have been throwing for 4000+ plus two years ago for what I think 5 years in a roll without any recievers beside Tony Gonzalez. That Trent Green.

Well you see...that was 2 years and a severe concussion ago...he hasn't been the same since...but hey...Mark Brunell was pretty good in 2001...so that means he is a beast now right?

Archived