Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles lose!

Brave

Can't play as horrible as McNabb and the ST's did today and expect to beat anybody. Defense played great, tried to do everything for our team to win. McNabb missed Curtis twice on TD's deep, should've thrown 2 more picks than he did, and he was piss poor accurate. I can't believe how terrible he played.

ST's was just as pathetic as McNabb. The funny, and sad, part of this game is that if simply put no one back to return punts we win the game. How pathetic is that.

Can't play as horrible as McNabb and the ST's did today and expect to beat anybody. Defense played great, tried to do everything for our team to win. McNabb missed Curtis twice on TD's deep, should've thrown 2 more picks than he did, and he was piss poor accurate. I can't believe how terrible he played.

ST's was just as pathetic as McNabb. The funny, and sad, part of this game is that if simply put no one back to return punts we win the game. How pathetic is that.

Can you say, Garcia?

Nothing due with the injury. He was moving around very well, dodged guys like he always does, just played like complete crap. Couldn't make accurate throws, bad reads, throwing right into defenders hands, it was just insane. It was like watching a rookie not a 9 year vet. I know GB has a good D but there was no excuse for that performance.

I'm probably the only Igg fan not worried to awfully bad about this loss. GB's D is for real, they are VERY good, especially their line. ST punt returner is a colossal (#_@#@#& up by Reid and FO. Understand that they planned on Bloom, but you still have to have options.

I am quite a bit concerned about Lito though. He's become our Shawn Springs - incredible on the field when he's healthy, but seems to be getting hurt every 3rd game.

I hate to say this, and I probably shouldn't, but there is no choice now: The Eagles will bring Reno Mahe back. We all despised the guy because he couldn't outrun a backup OL on punt returns. However, if he played yesterday, the Eagles are 1-0. Only question is what happens with GLew?

PF

Archived