Fiction- track record proves otherwise

2. Reggie Brown will have a 1000 yard receiving season

Fiction- just too hard in this system.

3. Westbrook can repeat his 1200 yards rushing from last season

Fact. He's money.

4. Jeavon Kearse will have double digit sacks

Fiction, lol.

5. The Eagles defense will give up the most yards per carry in the NFC East

Could be fact. But it's kind of a BS stat. JJ likes to have a bend but don't break thing going on. I'll stay with fact.

6. The Eagle defense will finish in the top 10 defenses in the NFL

Fiction. They won't be the best, but they won't be the worst. Middle of the pack.

7. The Eagle OL will give up less than 25 sacks

Fact.

8. Andy Reid's play calling will be a 50-50 balance between run & pass

Fiction. He'll max out at 58/42. Which is what they did last year with all the extra rushing attempts. Even still, that's an improvement.

9. The Eagles will win 9 or more games

Fact.

The team has a lot of talent, just lacking in a few areas they always lacked in. The only area significantly worse this year is special teams. The linebackers look horrible, but last year the had bowtie. How much worse can they be? Gaither downgrade, Spikes upgrade, Gocong big downgrade, but overall... meh. Same crappy LBs as before. Their O-line with McNabb will make up for other deficiencies, and they'll get regular season wins, only to peter out when a good team exposes JJ's predictability and shuts down Westbrook on the other side of the ball.

10. The Eagles will win the NFC East

Fact. Prove otherwise. They get the nod until another team knocks them off.

I can't wait to watch this game, lol.

I'm probably the only Igg fan not worried to awfully bad about this loss. GB's D is for real, they are VERY good, especially their line. ST punt returner is a colossal (#_@#@#& up by Reid and FO. Understand that they planned on Bloom, but you still have to have options.

I am quite a bit concerned about Lito though. He's become our Shawn Springs - incredible on the field when he's healthy, but seems to be getting hurt every 3rd game.

I hate to say this, and I probably shouldn't, but there is no choice now: The Eagles will bring Reno Mahe back. We all despised the guy because he couldn't outrun a backup OL on punt returns. However, if he played yesterday, the Eagles are 1-0. Only question is what happens with GLew?

PF

I'm with you PF....not really concerned about it. If Mahe was back there, hel even Bloom, the team would be 1-0. I was shocked the GB's defense was so stout and fast. The gameplan on offense lacked creativity....I mean anyone could have guessed that within the 1st 3 plays, 1 would be a flea flicker and the other would be a PA pass.....

I'm not really concerned about Lito because I'm a BillyJim fan and he did alright yesterday. Joseilo looked okay also plus don't forget about Nick Graham either....CB has always been a deep position for this team. Hell we even saw Quietin play there yesterday and he made a great play on Driver on a slant route.

Interesting note though, did you notice that Dawkins was playing like a SS and Considine was playing more FS? Sean looked like he was comfortable playing center field while Brian looked great at the LOS.

Also, to answer your question about who gets the axe...Pat McCoy or GLew....Avant all but took his 3rd down role yesterday, plus they still have Baskett. Greg looked more like a sympathy pick rather than someone who earned a role.

Archived