Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pulling an all Nighter (merged)

Bacon

I am staying up watching some old game film from last year. In the saints game our offense looked so good with campbell in there. We were running power offense on them all game, 7 men on the LOS, they coudnt stop us. Everytime JC went back to pass he had all day and was making nice throw afer nice throw.

Of course this is against the saints D but it shows what we are capable of and how good JC can be if he has a good running game going.

I cant wait for the game tommorrow, hopefully I can get to sleep:)

I am staying up watching some old game film from last year. In the saints game our offense looked so good with campbell in there. We were running power offense on them all game, 7 men on the LOS, they coudnt stop us. Everytime JC went back to pass he had all day and was making nice throw afer nice throw.

Of course this is against the saints D but it shows what we are capable of and how good JC can be if he has a good running game going.

I cant wait for the game tommorrow, hopefully I can get to sleep:)

Boy, I don't think you could work for ESPN. Watching the game is way too much work.

I think it's just about time for some fan-made Skins highlight videos, courtesy of youtube.

Sean Taylor

Chris Cooley

LaRon Landry

Clinton Portis

Santana Moss

And, of course Riggins crushing the Phins.

I've watched so many highlights today. And the great thing is, I don't have to wait another 5 months to actually see those players making highlights in live action. I can't wait to see those guys make some plays.

I've watched so many highlights today. And the great thing is, I don't have to wait another 5 months to actually see those players making highlights in live action. I can't wait to see those guys make some plays.

Very true. :cheers: I'm predicting at least three new Area 51 hits for the highlight reel tomorrow. Most of them probably due to Landry.

Thank god the game is at 1. Don't think I could wait till the later games.

Jesus I know. I'm hoping I'll be able to sleep straight until 11, then get up and get ready to go to a friends house to watch the game. I'm afraid that I'm gonna wake up at like 8 for a split second, only to find myself immediately thinking about the Redskins, causing me to stay awake. I hate it when that happens.

Archived