Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Monday Night Request for Mr. Snyder- Monk related

LightenupSandyBaby

Mr. Snyder,

I know it must hurt you more than any other fan to see Art Monk being snubbed for the HOF every single year. Why don't you do something about it? I truly believe you could have the biggest impact in promoting Art Monk for the HOF this year. You are a marketing genius after all. I would like to make one suggestion and leave it at that. I propose you give out Monk suits to every person who attends the Monday Night Game this year. It could be a Dark Brown pancho (more cost effective). You could write "MONK For The HOF" on the back of the suits. Make these suits similar to the ones worn by the faithful fans at RFK. The ones that used to stand up Bow and Worship Monk every time he caught a pass.

Just a suggestion Mr. Snyder. Please make some sort of action to help the cause.

Respectfully Yours,

Gene Chung

Maybe a good idea a couple of years ago. But the timing is terrible. Being too vocal now would jeopardize Monk's chance to get in next year which Peter King essentially guaranteed recently. Don't **** them off now. If he doesn't get in next year then all bets are off.

Archived