Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.COM Poll: Who will win the NFC East.

jrfriedm

Fantastic, polls like this will only help JG with his doom and gloom against every opponet being superior to the skins.

I predict the skins are having a breakout year this year, not too early to book a room in AZ in early FEB.

EDIT: We sucked in '91 also. Not many outside of Redskin fans gave the team any credit.

As the season progressed we were the most overated 10 - 0 team in history...

Then we went on to... well you know:)

This is the first time i've ever heard of a team with a new coach, with a QB staring his first opener ever, 2 Old wrs, and ZERO talent at the RB position being considered superbowl champions. UNBELIEVABLE.

ESPN, NFL NETWORK STOP SUCKING DALLAS's ****

Umm, Barber had 16 TD's and Jones had 1084 yards rushing, that's a pretty good amount of talent at RB.

It's funny how no matter what the Cowboys do, they always get picked to go to the Superbowl or win the East. Even my friend that's a Jets fan, notices it.

Exactly.

If any other f'n team in the league lost Bill Parcells as a head coach and hired Wade Phillips they'd be killed for it. The Cowboys do it and it's going to be a great help.

I love all these voting rallies we've had on here recently. Especially the ones they refuse to report because the Skins get 70% of the vote. :silly:

One thing you can really take heart in from these ESPN polls is that we get votes in just about every single state. For this particular poll, the Redskins had support in 47 states. Now, there may very well be a few people out there that have use as their sleeper team but I like to think that most of our supporters are actually Redskin fans showing their colors. They did this poll last year and again we had votes nationwide.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Exactly.

If any other f'n team in the league lost Bill Parcells as a head coach and hired Wade Phillips they'd be killed for it. The Cowboys do it and it's going to be a great help.

Crazy isnt it? Mannn, if they gave me a chance to just take over all channels, like a presidential speech :laugh:. I'd put all these hop-on Cowboy fans and media on blast. It annoys me, because most of the fans in this MD/VA/DC area cant name one player, but they're a fan. It's like if one person hops on, then the next person will too. You also notice how, they said the best rookie in the NFC East this year'll be Spencer? (I wonder why that is). Then they said the defensive impact player in the East'll will be Ken Hamlin..(wonder why that is). Jamie Dukes just had the Cowboys and Patriots going to the Superbowl. They're quick to point out how Jason still needs to develop, yet they act as if Romo sits to pee has absolutely no adjusting to do. You'd think the Cowboys were actually winning the Superbowl EVERY year since they came in the NFL.

Archived