Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFCritics - This season's surprise team that no one is talking about.

Jino

This is certainly not hard to believe. As I've stated before, and all other Redskins fans believe, this offense will be much more productive than last year because it is a second year under Al Saunders. And let's not mention the improvement on defense.

Most NFL fans/analysts remember one thing...the 5-11 season last year. I hope the Redskins have a break out game, and scores over 40 points, just like they did when they started the 1991 season against the Lions.

Jim Mora stated the same. The Redskins are his sleeper/Saint's pick this season. I think far too much emphasis is being placed on our record last season. Sure, consider it, but also account for exactly what is stated in the article at the same time. This team is not going to resemble the 2006 Redskins at all.

I think I have a chubby after reading that article.

OVERSHARE!!!!

:silly:

Seriously though, with all of the 2nd tier journalism we have annotated and destroyed over the course of the history of ES, has anyone considered that a 2nd tier journalist might have simply decided to come here and hash out his article based on what WE say?

I know it's kind of ironic but it could well be true.

OVERSHARE!!!!

:silly:

Seriously though, with all of the 2nd tier journalism we have annotated and destroyed over the course of the history of ES, has anyone considered that a 2nd tier journalist might have simply decided to come here and hash out his article based on what WE say?

I know it's kind of ironic but it could well be true.

It's more than likely that the author is a Redskins fan himself and has spent considerable time here on ES.

So it's basically like one of us writing an article and everyone here getting excited about it. :laugh:

At this point, I don't want to think about the entire season so much as our next game.

One game at a time, fellas. One game at a time. Let's get win number 1 under our belts.

That's what you tell players. For the fans hope can spring eternal. Redskins football in January sounds fantastic.

At this point, I don't want to think about the entire season so much as our next game.

One game at a time, fellas. One game at a time. Let's get win number 1 under our belts.

:applause: Good point! I just think that people can't help but get a little excited around these parts after all the horrible press we have received for the last decade and a half.

Archived