Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Television coverage map for Week 1

jsevier

CBS is absolute garbage.

But so is Fox. Seriously if you watched 2 years ago against the Bears with Dick Stockton he called Mark Brunell "Scott Brunell" all the way through halftime.

Also Buck and Troy are like 2 little girls. I can't stand Buck with a passion he is the most annoying human being on this earth. And Troy sounds like he just got out of bed or has been hanging with Sean Taylor and Marcus Vick.

It always baffles me how they decide these things, particularly the random islands of coverage in the middle of something else.

Yeah, interesting to see the little pockets of coverage. The Cincinnati area gets the Skins Dolphins game. Why does the whole upper Midwest (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan) get the Patriots/Jets game? And dang, the Broncos game is being shown in almost the entire western half of the U.S., including Alaska.

But the weirdest - look at South Carolina. Why does that one little pocket around Myrtle Beach get the Steelers/Browns game? :whoknows:

Thank god I will be at the game because CBS sucks. It looks like your watching a game that was already played 10 years ago. Im curious as to why a big section of Texas will get our game when Houston is playing. :whoknows:

I dunno but I rather watch a rival then watch the Texans

Archived