Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Cuts

dockeryfan

Bloom and Scott were both expected to be cut. Bloom because he performed porrly forcing Greg Lewis to field punts for the first time in his career, Scott because he never got on the field. I don't know how you could cut Lajuan Ramsey or Jeremy Clarke after Ian Scott couldn't manage to suit up at all, not for a practice or a game.

Every year the Eagles cut list includes a few minor surprises and every year people seem to think they've loosed valuable players. If they didn't make the team, then then guys who watched them play (or not play) twice a day for the last month probably had their reasons.

Is Monte Reagor still with the Eagles i thought he had been cut some time ago but i see he is still listed on rosters...

O actually don't think there will be too much treasure in anyones trash this year tomorrow

Yeah, Reagor has played pretty solid so far. Big effort guy...very quick

QUOTE(DaveSpadaro @ Aug 31 2007, 01:53 PM)

We just dummied in names so that when we actually get the REAL list, we don't have to go through and make the list from scratch. These are not the real names. We don't have the names. I am sure I will get in trouble. We publish a chart in the back end of the admin and made it non-active. We had no idea it went live anywhere. It is not factual at all.

Uh huh. :rolleyes:

Dave is just hoping at this point that Rocca gets cut and the fat man keeps Dirk.

This is almost as fun as when TO was riding the bike in Discovery Channel gear.

Sav Rocca isn't cut. Dirk Johnson confirmed that he was cut and that the list is real. Dave Spadaro is a clown and I hope he gets fired for this. What a loser. They'd be better off admitting their mistake instead of covering it up. If you go over to EMB they are deleting anything and everything having to do with the **** up. Ugh I hate that place.

the list was actually not all correct. here is the real cut list.

Bloom, Johnson Among 22 Cuts

Wide receiver Jeremy Bloom and punter Dirk Johnson were among the 22 cuts the Philadelphia Eagles made on Saturday to get to the league-mandated roster limit of 53.

Here are the other 21 players released: cornerback Rashad Barksdale, fullback Jeremy Cain, wide receiver Zac Collie, linebacker Tank Daniels, fullback Jason Davis, cornerback Dustin Fox, safety C.J. Gaddis, wide receiver Michael Gasperson, safety Erick Harris, center Jasper Harvey, guard Jacob Hobbs, defensive tackle Mauricio Lopez, running back Nate Ilaoa, defensive end Marques Murrell, wide receiver J.J. Outlaw, tackle Jonathan Palmer, linebacker Dedrick Roper, defensive tackle Jeremy Clark, wide receiver Bill Sampy and tight end Lee Vickers.

the list was actually not all correct. here is the real cut list.

Bloom, Johnson Among 22 Cuts

Wide receiver Jeremy Bloom and punter Dirk Johnson were among the 22 cuts the Philadelphia Eagles made on Saturday to get to the league-mandated roster limit of 53.

Here are the other 21 players released: cornerback Rashad Barksdale, fullback Jeremy Cain, wide receiver Zac Collie, linebacker Tank Daniels, fullback Jason Davis, cornerback Dustin Fox, safety C.J. Gaddis, wide receiver Michael Gasperson, safety Erick Harris, center Jasper Harvey, guard Jacob Hobbs, defensive tackle Mauricio Lopez, running back Nate Ilaoa, defensive end Marques Murrell, wide receiver J.J. Outlaw, tackle Jonathan Palmer, linebacker Dedrick Roper, defensive tackle Jeremy Clark, wide receiver Bill Sampy and tight end Lee Vickers.

So they kept Paschall and Graham....interesting because yesterday, those two were the only two guys on the list who didn't confirm they were cut. I hope Barksdale and Gaddis land on the P.S. And I'm loving the fact that they kept Jordan....he played his arse off and led the team in tackles......

I didn't even bother to look at the rest of the East. Any surprises?

I don't know if you call Will Demps a surprise, but he was a starter last year. He's on IR, but more because he was outplayed, apparently. (Didn't watch any Giants games)

Also, they cut down to 52, lol and left a spot for Strahan. Again, not so much a surprise.

Archived