Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fight Song Hail to The Redskins Question?

Frediemac

Can anybody tell me where you might be able to go on the Internet and be able to play the Song Hail To the Redskins? I remember seeing somewhere but can not think of it. I want to record it with my phone and use it as my Ringtone. Any help out there my good fellow Redskins Fans? Love you guys and Hail To The Redskins! :notworthy

Can anybody tell me where you might be able to go on the Internet and be able to play the Song Hail To the Redskins? I remember seeing somewhere but can not think of it. I want to record it with my phone and use it as my Ringtone. Any help out there my good fellow Redskins Fans? Love you guys and Hail To The Redskins! :notworthy

Pretty sure you can go to the Redskins site and play it from there. Don't have a link but its easy to find.

Bet most of you folks didn't know that the lyrics of the song used to be different when George Preston Marshall owned the team: instead of "fight for old DC" it used to be "fight for old Dixie". This is when the Skins were the southern-most NFL team until that changed in 1960.

:dallasuck

http://www.angelfire.com/al/Gal/images/Hail1.mp3

Bet most of you folks didn't know that the lyrics of the song used to be different when George Preston Marshall owned the team: instead of "fight for old DC" it used to be "fight for old Dixie". This is when the Skins were the southern-most NFL team until that changed in 1960.

:dallasuck

here are the original lyrics

The original words were:

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old Dixie!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Scalp 'em, swamp 'em -- We will take 'em big score

Read 'em, weep 'em, touchdown - we want heap more

Fight on, Fight on -- 'Till you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

here are the original lyrics

The original words were:

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old Dixie!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Scalp 'em, swamp 'em -- We will take 'em big score

Read 'em, weep 'em, touchdown - we want heap more

Fight on, Fight on -- 'Till you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Beat me to it.

since we're on the subject, does anybody know how to set up an excel spreadsheet so that it plays hail to the redskins everytime you open it up? is it possible? my supervisor is a cowboys fan and i wanted to add that in my reports.

since we're on the subject, does anybody know how to set up an excel spreadsheet so that it plays hail to the redskins everytime you open it up? is it possible? my supervisor is a cowboys fan and i wanted to add that in my reports.

Its possible, but its somewhat complicated, especially if you aren't used to programming of any sort.

Its possible, but its somewhat complicated, especially if you aren't used to programming of any sort.

too bad huh? maybe i'll just put the skins logo in the background and go in there and sing it everytime he opens it.

Archived