Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the players you LOVE to hate!!!

jaydean

who is your all time favorite player that you "loved to hate." and who would it be in today's football world.

my all time player that i loved to hate was deion sanders, and in today's football world it would be 1. terrell owens, 2. antonio bryant of the cowboys. i think that antonio bryant is going to be one of those "****y cowboys" that everybody hates.

what do you guys and girls think?

Jeremy Shockey should make a lot of lists.

Others that come to mind, both past and present (in no particular order):

- almost all Dallas Cowboys but a special shout-out to Michael Irvin, Hollywood Henderson, Butch Johnson, Tony Dorsett, Deion Sanders

- Andre Waters

- Randy Moss

- Ray Lewis

- Jeff George

- Andre Rison

For me it has got to be John Elway. I know the Redskins have no rivalry with the Denver Broncos but when I lived in Denver I had never seen a city worship one athlete as much as they worshiped Elway. They would even pay $2000 more for a car from a John Elway Dealership! :deal:

I have to add Deion Sanders, Michael Irvin and now Joe Galloway to that list and I can see Antonio Bryant being added to it soon. Also Shannon Sharpe. It made me sick to see him and Deion on the CBS Pregame Show.

How about Matthew Barnaby, do hockey players count! :silly:

Owens, Shockey and Sharpe ... the trifecta of trash talking. I'm not a big fan.

Warren Sapp and Bill Rominowski are a little lower on the list, but I could stand to hear their names a little less often.

How about death dealers OJ Simpson, Ray Lewis and Leonard Little?

And then there's Deion. As a fan I like him the least of all. He represents everything I hate about professional sports.

Since everyone is listing all-time least favorites I'll stick with today's players...

Keyshawn, Sapp, Shockey and Strahan. They all talk, and none of them show up when it matters (although it's obviously too early to pass judgement on Shockey's big-game ability, he's done enough talking already to last the rest of his career as far as I'm concerned).

Fred Smoot, with his trash-talking self confidence followed by mediocre results, is steadily finding his way onto this list. Of course he hasn't proven that he's even a factor from week to week, so hating him is pointless.

And of course there's Trotter. It must feel good to leave a Super Bowl contender for a 7-9 team and then blow out your knee, leaving your financial future up in the air...

Terrell Owens used to be on this list but at least he's original and comes up big when it matters. And he's pretty friggin entertaining...

:pint:

Originally posted by StinkNugget

Fred Smoot, with his trash-talking self confidence followed by mediocre results, is steadily finding his way onto this list. Of course he hasn't proven that he's even a factor from week to week, so hating him is pointless.

Stink,

Have to agree with you here. Smoot runs his "pie hole" entirely TOO MUCH

:shootinth:

I hate Owens, Moss, Shockey, Romanowski, and Antonio Bryant.

In the past I have hated Deion, Elway, Theisman, and the most over rated qb of all time... joe montana. (he never did anything for me to hate him, I just hated the fact that he gets credit for being the greatest qb because he was on 4 dominant teams.... Is Troy Aikman ever considered one of the greatest qb's...?? he won three...)

Smoot does talk way too much.. I often find my self yelling "shut the he!! up at the tv when he starts his crap.

WOW.....I'm surprised no one mentioned L.T. (not the new L.T.).

I'm still pissed at him for breaking Joey T.'s leg.

And Marcus Allen, as I will never get over that loss to the whiny *** Raiders.

As for today's players, it would have to be Strahan. With all that money, you'd think he'd put a grille over that goofy *** gap.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL VICTORY

:notworthy

Archived