Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate TOM Jackson........

sonofbutz

Tom Jackson is horrible. What did the guy do to deserve being on that show. Yes, he is more articulate than Irvin, Meshawn, or Emmitt but that's not saying much.

He is such a homer and he acts like a little kid whenever someone disagrees with his opinion. I think there's a reason why he keeps moving down the seat every year.

Fat guys always sit in the end in television. I'm not being a jack*** either. It's true.

No matter what the subject he seems to take the most pleasure in being the most pessimistic person on the panel. Not 2 mention he over dramatizes every emotion and movement to further the fact that if he were not on television no one outside Denver would even care about him or his unfruitful career....

Tom Jackson U R the Weakest Link...........Goodbye!!!

I can't stand him either! He always talks as if Denver or any other team he likes at that moment is the only decent team in the league. I think they should make him take a drug test being as though he's got the Bobby Brown twisted mouth when he talks

The only thing about Jackson that gets on my nerves is his high pitched laugh. Other than that, he doesn't bother me. Glad Crackhead Irvin is gone. I muted the TV whenever he started yelling. I like Steve Young on Sunday countdown. Haven't watched Meshawn yet or Mantitties Parcells.

The only thing about Jackson that gets on my nerves is his high pitched laugh. Other than that, he doesn't bother me. Glad Crackhead Irvin is gone. I muted the TV whenever he started yelling. I like Steve Young on Sunday countdown. Haven't watched Meshawn yet or Mantitties Parcells.

He did call Irvin retarded, that was pretty sweet :)

He is my absolute least favorite Analyst.

Even with his Redskins jibes aside (its his way of getting back at us for that SB whooping), the other day, him and Mark Schlereth were asked about the Russell Contract issue. "Whose at fault- Russell, or teh Raiders?"

Both said "Raiders, just because they're the Raiders."

Believe me he is far better than Michael Irvin. If he is there instead of Irvin, I definitely can live with that! What I don't understand is how many cowboys got to be on the ESPN set? I know Parcells is not really considered a Cowboy like Emmitt Smith, but you throw in Keyshawn? Why not throw in Alvin Harper or Jay Novacek as well? Stop with the Cowboy players ESPN!

No matter what the subject he seems to take the most pleasure in being the most pessimistic person on the panel. Not 2 mention he over dramatizes every emotion and movement to further the fact that if he were not on television no one outside Denver would even care about him or his unfruitful career....

Tom Jackson U R the Weakest Link...........Goodbye!!!

Not only are you the weakest link your a idiot. What more do you want from the guy? He asked Irvin if he was retarded. The guy just tells it like it is. So if what they're talking about is negative more than likely he is not going to put a positive spin on it. That's why I like the guy, no BS. He is the only reason I can even watch espn's pregame show. Everyone else at espn is trying to kiss someone's butt or trying to convince the public that people like Mike Vick arn't that bad of people they just made a mistake for 6 plus years. I loved what he had to say about Vick's apology last night. He said it was BS. YOU KNOW WHY? Because it was. Goodbye!!!!

I actually like him. I think he and Berman give good highlights. I know they both hate the redskins, but I think they're a pretty good duo.

If the Redskins could make the playoffs and consistently put up winning season like the Broncos...then maybe they wouldn't be down on the Skins. Stop being a homer and realize that the Skins have SUCKED over the last 15 years. We have been losers with losing records more often than not, we have exchanged coaches and players like hot commodities on the stock market, and we have spent money as though thats all it takes to win. People respect a SYSTEM and a system thatis successful. The Redskins have no system...unless its a system of change and that does not work as we have proven. This franchise needs stability, perhaps we have it now, perhaps not. We just cut Big Joe, while we hang on to Mark Brunell, who is the laughing stock of the league. Nobody would give Brunell a job as a starter and yet Gibbs continues to hang on to him, keeping him alive, instead of just letting him die a natural death.

I am sorry for the harsh words, but some of you fans should wake up and stop complaining that everybody isn't a homer. The Redskins are BAD. Yes, we are a BAD football team...and a LOSING football team...UNTIL we start winning and prove we can do it more than once every 5 or 6 years.

Archived