Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate TOM Jackson........

sonofbutz

No matter what the subject he seems to take the most pleasure in being the most pessimistic person on the panel. Not 2 mention he over dramatizes every emotion and movement to further the fact that if he were not on television no one outside Denver would even care about him or his unfruitful career....

Tom Jackson U R the Weakest Link...........Goodbye!!!

No matter what the subject he seems to take the most pleasure in being the most pessimistic person on the panel. Not 2 mention he over dramatizes every emotion and movement to further the fact that if he were not on television no one outside Denver would even care about him or his unfruitful career....

Keyshawn is the weakest link IMO and not Tom. Tom actually has the ability to form a logical argument or counter-argument, with relevant points. Keyshawn has no such ability and presents himself as being not too bright IMO on television more often than not. The response he gave to Tom's assertion that he felt Vick's apology was not sincere enough for him was just plain laughable.

Tom Jackson will never say anything negative about Denver. He is far from unbiased. He plays the angry man to Bermans big affable personality. It is actually one of the easiest pairing to watch, other thann his unbridaled love of anything Denver. Of course, Schlereth slurps on the Broncos too, even though they weren't the team that gave the slob from the University ofIdaho a chance.

I like the guy and I always have. He does a better job of being articulate and saying something worth listening too than most ex-players I have heard. He and Berman make a great team. I just wish ESPN could find a couple of guys to fill the middle two seats who can do as good a job. Getting rid of Irvin was a step in the right direction but I am not so sure adding Johnson will do anything.

Tom Jackson is horrible. What did the guy do to deserve being on that show. Yes, he is more articulate than Irvin, Meshawn, or Emmitt but that's not saying much.

He is such a homer and he acts like a little kid whenever someone disagrees with his opinion. I think there's a reason why he keeps moving down the seat every year.

I don't really think you can hate on anyone for thinking Denver is a great franchise. They've only had one losing season in the last ten years, so they have to be doing something right. Who's to say if we had only had one losing season in the last ten years that they wouldn't all seem like skins homers.

I still like TJ however, he has turned in to a pessimist thanks to ESPN and all the negative publicity they like to hype. With Mr. Negativity himself, Keyshawn, and a lame commentator like ES, look for the ratings to go down. Monday Night Countdown will never be the same.

Schlereth slurps on the Broncos too, even though they weren't the team that gave the slob from the University ofIdaho a chance.

1. The redskins got a great player with Stink he owes the orginazation nothing. The cut him saying he was to injured to help us anymore, he went to Denver and won 2 super bowls with them. We fans never reallyknow what went on behind closed doors.

2. Since leaving the NFL Stink has lost alot of weight I only wishI loooked that good.

Archived