Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alternative to Madden NFL

DariusCyrus

no, its not All Pro Football...

the game is called, Backbreaker... check this out:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/hitech-pigskin/naturalmotion-tackles-football-with-backbreaker-292466.php

those hits look awesome and the stadium looked a lot better than what you see in madden.. can you imagine Sean Taylor's hits in that game? but.. it'll be interesting to see whether they can get a NFL or NCAA license...

i cant see any football game topping madden right now in sales or popularity, theres just too many people who have it and are online with it that makes it a lot of fun

Madden can't be topped, so long as they have exclusive rights to the NFL and NFLPA. That deal expires some time in 2009. People forget that the Gameday franchise was just as big as madden in the Playstation 1 days.

If they focussed on the PC and added a good franchise mode, I bet they could make a little dent in the market. I have a PC and I'm sick of Madden focusing so much on consoles... I'd buy something that put PC play first. Best of all with a PC, people will make NFL rosters... make the game play well on a PC... large network 11 on 11 games or something...

If they focussed on the PC and added a good franchise mode, I bet they could make a little dent in the market. I have a PC and I'm sick of Madden focusing so much on consoles... I'd buy something that put PC play first. Best of all with a PC, people will make NFL rosters... make the game play well on a PC... large network 11 on 11 games or something...

I read that they ignore the PC market because of piracy issues. I was thinking about getting Madden for PC, do you have 08 for PC?

I read that they ignore the PC market because of piracy issues. I was thinking about getting Madden for PC, do you have 08 for PC?
No. I'd love to play it for the PC, but it seems like the PC doesn't have the next-gen features or graphics that the consoles do... so why should I spend $300 for a single game and console. It's not like the XBOX360/PS2/XBox versions of the game weren't pirated at the same time as the PC version was. I see all versions out there when I search....

Archived