Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very telling snapshot at Union Station at exactly 12:00 a.m. (Brunell related)

Rodriggo

I don't know why people are saying the trade isn't happening. How much more proof do you guys want? Do you need a photo of him singing a contract with a Falcons logo on it and Arthur Blank by his side? This is all I need to see.

Worthless as he was, Arch was worth a 6th rounder but he isn't very old. Is there really anything you can get for a vet on his way out? Maybe a 7th rounder in the supplemental draft? Can those even be traded?

LOLOLOLOL, you dont neccesarily get supplemental draft picks like the ordinary draft. if you use a supplemental pick its taken from the next years draft picks of a teams. like the ravens drafted jared gaither in like round 5 of the supplemental, now they dont have a 5th round pick in next aprils draft...if you meant compensatory picks, they cant be traded. i estimate brunell could bring us a 6th round pick, which seems to be our standard(gardner, archuleta, ramsey)

Wow, very telling indeed. This kinda reminds me of the Captain America movie when that kid takes a photo of Cap tied to a speeding rocket, giving him a salute. Amazing photography skills.

Oh man I remember that. The best part is that the kid ended up becoming the President. Hilarious!

Those of us with brains and actual love for this team don't.:doh:

I think I'd rather go 4-12 with Collins or Palmer having to take over than 5-11 or maybe 6-10 with Brunell limping around back there. Let's face it, the only way we win more than 5 or 6 games this season is if Campbell starts every game and plays well.

Archived